Posted by Tife Praise AB
31st August, 2023 | Comments
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited to the Screening Exercise for admissions. The following conditions apply:
- Application commences on September 1, 2023 and closes on November 14th, 2023.
- UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A‘Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 160 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- Mode of Payment and Registration Procedure
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00).
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Undergraduate”
- Click on “2023/2024 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
- Nature of the Screening Exercise
The 2023/2024 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be based on verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
7. Important Notices
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL, NOT LATER THAN September, 30, 2023.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- ONLY candidates who successfully submit applications online would be considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches The Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo state, NOT LATER THAN November 14th, 2023.
- ANY candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
Click here to download advert in PDF
For support, contact: