We're happy to welcome you as one of our Post-UTME Past Questions Agent. Becoming a Post-UTME Past Questions Agent will not only reward you financially, but it will indeed draw you closer to The Myschool Team. We will become partners!
We are basically opening up our Post-UTME Past Questions Business, to enable us become more efficient in offering value to students. We're therefore, willing to share our revenue in this business with other students, individuals, business owners and institutions, who are also passionate about helping students succeed.
If you have already compiled this type of material, and are selling it somewhere else, you're welcome to also sell it on Myschool for wider reach. You can always contact us for any clarifications, or to inquire if we already have a material before uploading yours. If you'll need sometime to get or update your material, you can also let us know.
How the Programme Flows
- The agent will get up-to-date Post-UTME Past Questions for some or all faculties in any school.
- Agent will be required to upload a soft copy (in Word or PDF) of the material on Myschool Website.
- The past questions will be reviewed by a Myschool Staff, and approved if all checks are passed.
- Myschool will market the material. Once a sale is made and material is delivered, your Myschool Earnings will be credited instantly.
- Agent can then sit back, and watch his/her revenue grow by the day.
Acceptable Format for Post-UTME Past Questions
We require only serious minded people who are ready to offer value to buyers. You will need to ensure your material is authentic, because we are doing this for candidates to ultimately have an insight on what to expect in their coming exam. They need to be aware of key information such as how many questions they should expect, the composition of the questions (whether it's their core subjects or just general knowledge), the time given for each paper, etc. Once your material is well composed, we will approve it. Please don't just download any material from the internet and send to us. It will be immediately disapproved.
- The uploaded Post-UTME Past Questions MUST be arranged YEAR by YEAR. If it is not arranged YEAR by YEAR, we won't accept it.
- The material must be complete for each year the Post-UTME was conducted in that school.
- Material can either be clearly scanned, typed or retyped.
- Material must be compiled for each faculty in the school. In cases where all faculties write the same questions, the material can be uploaded once, but stated in the title or introduction.
- Material can contain the time taken for each paper, or any other examination instructions. You can also talk about this while entering the introduction of the material.
- Myschool reserves the right to reject, or immediately stop selling, any past questions material that does not meet the above stated format or conditions.
We will sell each material at the cost of N1,000 flat (Per Faculty).
- 30% (N300) of each sale, goes to you.
- 30% (N300) goes to Myschool,
- 20% goes to 1 year of SMS alerts for the user,
- 20% goes to Marketing.
This means if we sell 1000 copies for you, you will earn N300,000. Now think about the number of candidates writing post-UTME in that school.
How to upload your material
- Fill the form to "Post a Research Work" from the Member Dashboard Menu by clicking here
- For Title, fill it in the format; [School] Post-UTME Past Questions for faculty of [Faculty]. Example UNIBEN Post-UTME Past Questions for Faculty of Engineering
- Enter the key features (selling points) of the material, suggest pricing (N1000), then attach the material you have composed.
- For Category, select "Post UTME Past Questions".
- For course/department, select any department you know in your titled faculty. In the case of our UNIBEN example above, you can select Chemical Engineering.
- Fill any abstract, table of content or brief introduction that your material may contain. You can use this opportunity to talk about how the institution conducts Post-UTME.
- Then submit for review.
- The above procedure also applies if you would like to upload and sell soft copies of project materials you have.
- You can check out an already existing UNIBEN material at this link; https://myschool.ng/materials/post-utme-past-questions?school=university-of-benin
There are 2 sections on the Dashboard Menu where you will be able to monitor sales from;
- From the Sales Information Page, Under the Research Works Menu; You can access that from Dashboard Menu by clicking here
- You can also monitor sales from the Transaction Log by clicking here
Getting your Money into your bank account
- Once you reach a threshold of N5000, and above, you can request for a payout.
- If you've not entered your bank details, you will be able to do so before payout is submitted.
- Payments are made within 48hrs of your request.
Tips to scale our approval process
The major tip is to meet the acceptable format or conditions for the Post-UTME past questions stated earlier in this publication. Especially the issue of arranging the questions YEAR by YEAR. We do this to ensure candidates are totally satisfied, and that they get true value for the money they spent.
The other major tip is that approval will be on a first come, first served basis. The first person to meet all our criteria wins the bid. This simply means that even if you're the first to post a material, once it does not meet any of our conditions above, we won't publish it for sale.
We would rather not sell at all, than to sell inappropriate materials. Remember also that we reserve the right to stop selling your material at anytime, if we discover any foul play.
The earlier you compile and upload your material, the earlier we start marketing and selling for you.
If you have any suggestions, observations or concerns about this programme, you can call our dedicated helpline for you, between 9am - 5pm from Monday to Friday (Excluding Holidays). You can call 08170023469 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org