if i want to change a polytecnic is there any requirements for that because i...

if i want to change a polytecnic is there any requirements for that because i was told that you have to go for it for one year?

To get notifications when anyone posts a new answer to this question,
Follow New Answers

Post an Answer

Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here

Answers (1)

8 months ago
Yes, you would have to obtain your ND certificate which would take you two years plus one year industrial training.
Then you can use it for direct entry to a university.
The Requirements For Jamb Direct Entry:
All applicants must possess either of the diploma certificates listed below:
1. A minimum of five (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level C.E. and the others.
2. Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects required by candidates' choice university.
3. Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
4. Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
NOTE: Candidates will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc. for Direct Entry admission.
Ask Your Own Question

Quick Questions

See More Federal polytechnic, Mubi Questions