Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here
1. You shall be required to create a
profile via the Sign Up (New User)
Page if you are a new user. For
existing users, simply type in your
login details. To create your profile,
you will provide your valid email
address, surname, first name,
Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin
and password, then click on the
Sign Up button. Each candidate is
entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your
email address and password to
3. Once logged in, you will be taken
to the landing page where you will
see all available services.
4. Select “Correction of Data”. This
is available on the side bar
5. Once selected, the menu item
“Names” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a
Transaction ID is generated for this
service. This will be displayed on
the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on
the Confirmation Page. Also, note
the Transaction ID displayed in a
bold red font. The Transaction ID is
useful for all future references
concerning the Transaction. A copy
of this transaction ID will be sent to
your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if
you wish to pay with your card
immediately. If you wish to use
other payment channels like ATM,
Cash at the Bank or Quickteller,
please note the transaction ID as it
will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment
page, enter your card details and
click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will
be displayed on the “My Payment
Section” An SMS and email
containing your unique
Transaction Identification and
payment status will be sent to you
after payment. Click on the Continue
11. Once payment is completed,
you will be asked to provide the
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information
correctly, your details will now
13. Please provide the new
information in the boxes provided.
14. After submission, an Indemnity
Form will be displayed for printing.
15. This is to be filled and taken to
your institution for Approval.
16. Your institution will be
responsible for submission of the
approved form to the JAMB state
17. Once received, the Approved
form will be uploaded to your
profile. You will receive a
notification when this is done.
18. JAMB will now process your
application. If Approved, your
details will be changed as