September Admission 2019/2020 into Accra Institute of Techonology, Ghana - Undergraduate Programs

please the name on my waec result is: Iriabije Nicholas O but the name on...

please the name on my waec result is: Iriabije Nicholas O but the name on my jamb form is: Iriabije O Nicholas, do I need to do change of name?.?

To get notifications when anyone posts a new answer to this question,
Follow New Answers

Post an Answer

Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here

Post UTME Past Questions 2019/2020
Get Project Topics & Materials

Answers (4)

5 months ago
This was obviously anHonest mistake but the Board on Certificate Verification might see it as an anomaly and give you a Query.
To be on the safe side,please,go swear in court that both names belong to one and the same person.
5 months ago
I don't think this will affect you but to be on a safe side just do a jamb correction data and change the name on your jamb profile in the order it is in your waec certificate. correction of data will commence after the utme exam.
5 months ago
yes, when correction data form is out, you change go and change it.
you need to make the name match with your in your name in other documents if not it might affect you during admission/clearance.
  • isaaq: sorry I mean you need to correct the name so it can match the other names in your other documents.
    Like 1    Dislike 0   5 months ago
Ask Your Own Question

Quick Questions

See More School-Based Questions Questions
Get Project Topics & Materials
Sell Past Questions on Myschool
Post UTME Past Questions 2019/2020