Myschool CBT Challenge Season 6 - Prizes Worth N300,000 To Be Won!

Uniport Admission 2015/2016 - All you need to know

I want to say congratulation to all those who made it through the recently conducted jamb CBT 2015.

I want to use this medium to inform all who filled Uniport as their institution of choice that the jamb cut off mark for Uniport is 200 for Engineering and medical related courses and 180 for all other faculties.

The cut off mark only allows you to partake in the university post utme screening exam. Uniport does not so much depend on JAMB result but to great extent your performance in the screening test.

Therefore your chances of admission depends on your performance in the screening. I.e whether you score above 200 or 180, your chances are still very high.

For those who did not choose Uniport as their choice but scored below 200 and above 180 for other federal institutions, now is the time to rush for change of institution. you still have much chances.

The Post-UTME test always comes up between June and July, information shall be given promptly as regard the registration and other related issues.

For more more information as regard change of institution, Uniport, and other matters, please post a comment under this information and you will promptly be replied to by the author of this publication.

I remain SirB

JAMB 2020 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply

juliusme
Yea!
  • swertzy: My school Plz I scored 202 in jamb and subjets comb are

eng maths phys and agric,, though it was an

error made while registering,, and I knw dat it wunt

fecth me my choice which is architecture,, am

thinking of changing to computer science bcoz the

subjetcs comb for it is eng maths phys and any one of

bio,chem,agric,econs,, plz is there chances of

admission since I wrote agric,, plzz try and help me

b4 its too late... My nomba 07030706274

FOR LAW- English Language, Literature In English,

Mathematics, Government, History.

========================================

Computer SCIENCE Combination-ENG-MATH-PHY-BIO

or Chem

=============================================

POLITICAL SCIENCE Jamb Subject Combination-English Language, Mathematics,Government. History.

You can either choose any one of these

subjects: Economics, Commerce, Literature...If you have commerce you can go for it

===============================================

Like 0    Dislike 0   4 years ago
  • juliusme: FOR PHARMACY- ENGLISH,

BIOLOGY, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY

for SCIENCE LABATORATORY

Maths, English, Chemistry AND Physics

=============================================

Electrical & Electronice Combination- English, Maths, Physics, and Chemistry /Tech

FOR MASS COMMUNICATION- English, Lit. in

Eng., Govt., maths, any of

history, commerce, Economics

CIVIL ENGR SUBJECTS-English Language,

Mathematics,

Physics,

Chemistry,

Biology.

MEDICINE SUBJECTS AND PHARMACIST- English Language, Mathematics, Physics,

Chemistry, Biology

* While you can also use any of the below

mentioned subjects as make subject. Health

science, Commerce, Economics, Agricultural

Science.

=============================================

FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE-3: COMPUTER SCIENCE:Mathematics,English,Physics,Biology.

FOR ACCOUNTING RIGHT COMBINATION- English, Maths, Economics,

Commerce, Account

for pub admin u ned English, Lit. in Eng., Govt., maths, any of

history, commerce, Economics

FOR BANKING AND FINANCE- English, Maths, Economics,

Commerce, Account

=============================================

FOR ARCHITECHURE- English, Geography, Fine Arts and Maths.

=============================================

FOR THEATRE ARTS AND FOR CREATIVE ARTS- English, Maths, Fine Arts, Govt. History, makes

up can be Economics, Commerce, Geography

=============================================

FOr achitechure- English,Fine Arts, Geography,Maths, and Commerce...

FOR BUSINESS ADMIN- English, Maths, Economics, commerce and Account

This is the new combination, dont doubt

FOR ENGLISH AND LITERARY

maths

phys

chemst

engls

FOR BIO-CHEMISTRY- English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology

=============================================

ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH- English, Geography, Physics ,Biology/Agrice and health science

for SCIENCE LABATORATORY COMBINATION

Maths, English, Chemistry AND Physics

SOCIOLOGY: Mathematic, Economics and any other social science subject
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 years ago
  • juliusme: BUILDING TECHNOLOGY- English, Maths, Geography, AND commerce Or any other science subject

FOR STATISTICS- English, Lit In Eng, CRK, Maths/Government
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 years ago
fredxy
4 years ago
SirB pls can we get your number,,,.;:
Baskeny
4 years ago
Pls I nid help my skul choice is uniport,bt due to say I don't know anybody dere,pls wit 198 in my jamb and combination of eng,lit in eng,econs and govt,can I offer econs or masscum @uniport and can u help me process addmission dere,I nid reply b4 changing of institution form close. Dis my num 07067139248 thanks!
  • juliusme: Never, Uniport don't offer Mass Communication. Economics is 200 @Uniport. Economics subjects combination are Eng, Econ, Maths and Govt..
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 years ago
  • rosekate: Pls out of 1378 candidates dat registered for pharmacy in uniport how many students are they going to admit this year.pls I need a response
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 years ago
asapfeggi
4 years ago
I scored 211 in my jamb nd applied for med nd surgery.Does this mean that i should not bother to change the course but read harder for the post ume? Or should i still change the course to a less competitive 1?
Veracruz
4 years ago
scored 206...going for geology buh wanna change to geology and mining. is it possible??
francis8243
4 years ago
will uniport accept 199 for acounting?
Markable
4 years ago
Uniport bench cutoff mark is 180 and no special mark for the so-called big courses. Please make the right choice before going for the change of course. There is Mass communication in uniport but it's studied together with linguistics and is called Linguistics and communication studies (LCS).

Uniport post utme is simple... I wish you all the best. Please ask questions so as not to be misled.

07013015704
  • heckeydan: so does it mean dat i can writ pume for engineering wit 196 in jamb??
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 years ago
  • ehanom: Pls bro u seem well informed i am going for geography bt my prob is wat to lyk xpect in d post jamb cos from d past questions its lyk d format used changes every year hw many subject is iy d samr subs with jamb pls i need help to noe wat to prep for thnks
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 years ago
Lil empress
4 years ago
I scored 220 in jamb, and am applying for nursing science, what should be my target in putme? pls I need a reply. thanks!
Isaac.Newton
4 years ago
do they normally call those who are interested in writing dere post ume??
Lordsupremo
4 years ago
I made 214 in my jamb and I opted for Uniport to do pharmacy. please what are my chances?
Precyunique
4 years ago
Pls what are d putme subjects for linguistics? Is maths includes?
  • Dynamik1: The questions are Computer Based so mathematics may likely show up (that's if you're unlucky #smile) but very few-less than ten. So my advice is that you focus on your four core subjects. Best wishes.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 years ago
omoto
4 years ago
Wanna change to uniport with jamb 196 for marketing will uniport accept dat?
elias005
4 years ago
Pls sirB I scored 182 and I want to change from uniben to uniport and choose computer and statistics as course is it ok??
eduson
4 years ago
my score is 189 wat is de subject combination for history and strategic studies...goin for funai@SIR B
tosin14
pls z there any info like dis 4 candidate aspiring to go 2 UNILORIN

JAMB 2020 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply
JAMB 2020 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!
Marketplace