Thousands of Project Materials Available for instant download

Questions Set on 13th April JAMB UTME

We would like candidates who participated in the exam today April 13th, 2019 to share some of the questions they came across during the examination. Please note that the purpose is to create a forum for deliberations and finding solutions to the questions since they can now be termed JAMB past questions.

If you can remember any questions you wish to share, maybe because you would like to find out the correct answer to the question and put your mind at rest, please share here.

Questions Set on 13th April JAMB UTME

READ ALSO: JAMB 2019 UTME Experience For 13th April – Share Here

If you are having doubts about a particular question and it's correct answer or if you just want to help better prepare others who are yet to write (Remember, the questions won't be repeated, according to JAMB), please feel free to share it here also.

This thread is specifically to share actual questions that came out today13th April. Don't start posting list of several past questions you copied somewhere on the internet or the so called JAMB expo flying around social media.

READ ALSO: JAMB 2019 UTME 13th April - Live Updates!

Please make sure the questions you post are credible and actually from today’s JAMB exam. Do not forget that the purpose for this is for Myschoolers to collectively learn.

If you can remember only 3 or 4 questions, that's enough. We appreciate.

Dagosa
1 week ago
Hello my Friends------------ I want to inform those that are writing there JAMB on tuesday are the luckiest people.
Why i say so is that there questions are going to come out between 14-16 past questions. so i will like to advise you to study this past questions well because you can score 350+
again questions from are aliya are likely to be in which day of the week did aliya turn to 16, how many days to her exam did she turn to 16, what are the gift that aliya's father gave to her, what is bobo's real name, where did bobo relocate to. infact know everything in the novel before the start of the 'LETTER'
Those writing on Tuesday are the luckiest so far----------------------best of luck
boscoboy
1 week ago
Some questions from English. What did Aliyah used to call her dad? Which work is Mrs Bello doing? Stereotype means what? The relationship between Aliyah and her Dad is what? just simple English can not be the problem for you
ObeyGod
1 week ago
Choose the option that rhyme with reign
a.rail
b.rain
c..--
d.---
ObeyGod
1 week ago
Why did Akin's teacher called him a jerk?
a.because he was always jerking
b,......
c.he was a clown
d.he was f**lish, sluggish and ....
habeeb
1 week ago
Thanks God everything went well, I pray for excellent result.....
(1)Economic :which of these business is the oldest(q,sole proprietor,b partnership,c limited liability company, d Co op.
(2)where is the headquarters of IBRD, a, France, b German, c South African..... Including mean median......
English
There's a comprehensive passage about a mosquito cause disease,
(2)question on sweet sixteen, such as...
How many page does letter that Aliya father sent to her consist of,ans=16".
(2) Aliya mother occupation is, ans =nurse.
(3) Grace lack what behavior in the book, ans =decent
(4)"eat up all for free, ur forefathers had paid for it "what did phrase above teach us, ans =hmmmmmmmmmm.there's a lot that I could remember. Just go through the past question.
Dagosa
1 week ago
Pls Those that where not opportune to know there own should not be jealous.
There is one Key word i want to tell you ''Love for your Brother what you love for your self''
  • Akintolani: My Sister wrote her Jamb Exam on Thursday dated 11th day of April, 2019. I wish her best of luck, but when i read that those writing on tuesday are the luckiest i felt some how, i wish all the jamb candidate best of luck.

Bro., thanks for the update.
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 week ago
Golkwet
Amen ooh
Promise
1 week ago
Please anyone who is writing or have written at Itire Road, Lawanson, Surulere Lagos should notify. Thanks
I did my exam on 13th April 2019 @funlearn mind builder opebi Ikeja 01: 30pm..
FOR ENGLISH
read your sweet sixteen like 8-10 questions came out from there... the antonyms, synonyms, rhymes, comprehension, interpretation, emphatic stress are all simple
FOR MATHEMATICS
read on mean, median, mode, mean deviation, variance and standard deviation
surd
indices
inequalities
angles
base number
binary number
AP and GP
Permutation and combination
Differentiation and Integration
Determinant and Matrix
FOR GOVERNMENT
read on pre-colonial rules
confederal, unitary, parliamentary, presidential system of government
Election
Citizenship
UNO
Clifford, Richard, MacPherson and Lyttelton Constitution
Military rule in Nigeria(Yakubu Gowon, Muritala/Obasanjo, shagari, Buhari, babaginga, Sani Abacha)
indirect rule
FOR ECONOMICS
read on Socialism, capitalism and mixed
utility (place, form, time)
Marginal utility MU=MC
Banks (Commercial and central bank)
Economic growth and development
Partnership, sole proprietorship
QUEENCARE
1 week ago
pls help o. my exam is on Wednesday
Adebisi
1 week ago
I Did My Exam Yesterday, For Government Students make sure that you read BASIC CONCEPTS OF GOVERNMENT which include POWER, AUTHORITY, LEGITIMACY, SOCIALISM etc. and also read TYPES OF GOVERNMENT, BASIC PRINCIPLES OF GOVERNMENT, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION which covers LOCAL GOVERNMENT, PUBLIC CORPORATIONS, THE CIVIL SERVICE. and Pre - Colonial Administration In Nigeria, And International Organisation.
Sammytwain97
1 week ago
My opinion? Well, you all should go and study well. You see, it took jamb 1 whole year to prepare this exam, that should be enough time for them to set different questions, categorize them for different day and batch them into several time intervals (if you catch my drift), so the likeness of the question that comes out on 13 to appear on 15 is very few. The only set of people that I believe can get their questions repeated are those that did it on the same day, let's say those that did theirs at 7am are like to have their questions repeated for the doing at 9 or 1am but shuffled up. This is just how I see things o and as far as I've been reviewing peoples comments here, I didn't come across any of the questions that posted here in my exam(non that I can think of).
This is just my opinion and I'm only one voice, but you guys should study your books well.

Well, I wish each and everyone us success and may this year be the last time we'll sit for this exam.
And to those that are yet to write...
Best of luck 🤞
MrZuby
USE OF ENGLISH

* What does KPC mean? based on the novel
* Why did Aliya hate being called a child?
* What did Aliya think of Grace, her roomate? nice and lovely
* Find the meanings and opposites of seldom, eradication, indolent

CHEMISTRY

*Read about reflective light, refractive
*Read mirror
* Diffusion, Radiation, States of matter, osmosis
* Molecular mass
* half life (physics)

MATHEMATICS

*3 by 3 diagonal matrices
* Calculus (derivation)
* Surds
* Binary conversion from base 10 to 8
* variation, differentiation, geometric progression
* Polygon, trigonometry
Annyjames
Hello, I Wrote Mine Yesterday
It Was Successful To God Be The Glory!!!
Dagosa