Posted by Myschool Kelly
14th October, 2021 | Comments
Georgia Gwinnett College is offering the Presidential Academic Out-of-State Scholarships to students who are seeking support in their educational pursuits. This scholarship opportunity is awarded on the basis of academic achievement and financial need.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be admitted to GGC as an out-of-state student.
- have a minimum of 3.0 core high school or transfer GPA.
- provide proof of lawful presence as outlined by the University System of Georgia and a permanent address outside of the state of Georgia.
- have attained a minimum 2.00 GPA and must submit SAT, ACT, or ACCUPLACER test scores.
- submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 74
- IELTS – 6.0
Application Process: Click Here to Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information