Posted by Myschool Kelly
27th September, 2022 | Comments
University of La Verne is offering the Performance Scholarship which is worth $31,000 per year to exceptional students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the institution
Scholarships are renewable annually up to four years of study based on the student’s academic progress and participation in their performance scholarship area. Students are strongly encouraged to apply for state and federal financial aid in addition to this scholarship.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $31,000 per year
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- You must be incoming freshmen, international and transfer students only (must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- You are required to major or minor in the performance area. Please refer to Area Specific Requirements.
- You must enroll full-time at the University of La Verne and continuously attend while maintaining a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- You must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: Complete and submit the following application materials by midnight, February 1, 2023.
- University of La Verne Application (You may use either the La Verne application or the Common Application)
- Performance Scholarship Supplemental Application (You will need to submit your La Verne application first and set up your admission portal before having access to the Supplemental Application)
- Performance Scholarship Recommendation (You may upload this to your application portal after application submission or request your recommender to email it to email@example.com)
- Area Specific Requirements (You may upload these to your application portal after application submission)
- Resume: Please prepare and submit your one-page resume detailing your work related to the performance scholarship area for which you are applying and upload to your application portal.
Visit The Official Website For More Information