Posted by Myschool Paul
on 30th July, 2019 | 0 Comments
NUBAPOLY Post-UTME form for the 2019/2020 session has been announced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the National Diploma of the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Candidates who choose the polytechnic as First Choice are eligible to apply for the 2019/2020 Admission screening exercise.
- Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/NBIAS results to JAMB website (e-facility) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Center Failure to do so would deny candidates admission.
- Only Candidates that participated in the Post-UTME exercise will be considered for admission into Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- To apply online, visit https://www.nubapoly.edu.ng
- Click on 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter your JAMB No in the box provided on the left
- Click on the submit button to check if your data is submitted to us by JAMB
- If your information is found a Transaction ID would be generated for you.
- Click on Proceed to Payment link on your invoice. You can pay online or in any Branch of the major banks nationwide
- If your Payment is made in a Banks branch, you are to return to this portal and check your payment status
- If your payment is successful(Online or Bank branch), you would be asked to open a PUTME Screening account.
- For those who are applying through JAMB Change of Institute, the Data is not immediately available.
- Therefore, if your data is not available, you should check back later.
- In the process of opening your ACCOUNT please use a PASSWORD you will ALWAYS remember. DO NOT disclose your PASSWORD to anyone.
- Candidates are expected to visit the school or locate any approved Cyber-cafes to register.
- Students are expected to come along to the registration venue with their O'level results and atleast2 recent Coloured Passport photograph
- Please ensure after registration to print out your slip which will be requested alongside other screening documents.
Screening venues and dates will be communicated to registered candidates later via text or email.