Do you want to study in the US, UK, Malaysia or anywhere overseas? Click here to Start!

JAMB CAPS For 2018/2019 Admission Exercise Activated

This to notify candidates seeking admission into various tertiary institutions for the 2018/2019 academic session that the JAMB CAPS have been activated for the admission exercise.

This means that candidates can now monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered an admission.

JAMB CAPS For 2018/2019 Admission Exercise Activated

Once a candidate has been offered admission, such candidate is required to do either of two things; to accept the admission or to reject it.

Once you accept the admission, your admission quest is over as you will no longer be available for other schools' admission consideration. On the other hand, if you reject the admission, you become available to other schools who have free admission slots for admission consideration.

It is important to note also that candidates who have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS are to equally print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted.

We therefore advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS so as to do the needful as soon as possible.

Some schools may not even publish list of admitted candidates on their own portal or notice board. So for candidates that applied for admission in such schools, the only way to know when they have been offered admission is to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.

How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS

1. Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
  2. After you have log in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see "check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS". Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page
  3. After clicking on "check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS", you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admisison, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.

Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete  page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.

September 2018 Admissions In Progress At Accra Institute of Technology (AIT) University, Ghana
Tired of Admission Dissapointment? Get 200 Level Admission Without JAMB

Damilola
This is really good.
oh gee chrizzy
mine is still writing "check 2017 admission status" what should I do
Luukasz
1 month ago
Are we to create an account with the email we used for the registration.
  • Damilola: Please luukasz are we to register for the JAMB CAPS ?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • oh gee chrizzy: no just log on to ur jamb profile and click on caps 2018 finish,,, but make sure ure using a chrome browser or If ur phone is Firefox enabled to get the desktop view of the site
    Like 0    Dislike 1   1 month ago
Gabby
Can I Gain Admission Without Writing Post- Utme
tuechiii1993
1 month ago
NOTICED: IF you want to check your admission status on jamb site just login with any browser to your jamb profile make your screen auto rotate when you click on check adm status on caps 2018 make sure your screen is on auto rotate and turn it horizontally you would see other options available at the left coner when you enter the page of your caps its just a new way of checking your adm status on caps rather than going thru the stress of downloading chrome for those who dont have MB note** make sure your screen is on auto rotate and turn it horizontally to view
EMMANUEL
I recommend fire fox *****
Or google chrome **
And note that FIRE FOX DO NOT FUNCTION Most phones
  • tuechiii1993: you dont need to go thru all those stress downloading just goto phone settings and change your screen view to auto rotate and turn your screen side ways when viewing your caps on jamb site the options would be there on the left coner
  • tuechiii1993: it works for any browser
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • tjoshua: al of u that saw "welcomeme".just go to where u use to inpud website address and trace where they write "default", erase it and replace it wit candidateadmgssion and press sent.u will surly se ur statue
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Luukasz: Are we to register for jamb's efacility with the same email we used for jamb's registration?
  • Adenike: Yea
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 days ago
Dr ella
1 month ago
Has anyone seen "admission in progress, please check back later" yet? .A friend of mine saw that ,I didn't and i am getting a bit anxious
precious
1 month ago
The best way to check is to go to a cyber-cafe than the use of phone
  • tuechiii1993: if you don't have money for cyber cafe or maybe you have to keep going to cyber cafe check if your admission is out does that make sense????!
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Toxin: Stop disturbing ya self guys if u have chrome browser on your phone den go there log in go to the options select require desktop den go log in into jamb sites log in into ya account select jamb cap 2018 select admission status then search for ya registration no jes type it. it will display ya details very simple.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • boluwatife2077: and when you are using chrome make sure that you click on search beside your utme reg number if its not displaying any details about u.
babatunde
am seeing 'NOT ADMITTED ' waz my hope. but I chose BUK
EMMANUEL
Myschool
Latest news from Unizik. org.ng
Has it that the ongoing postutme registration deadline has been extended till Thursday 23rd August 2018
In order to make up for the public holidays
  • Creek: pls i applied to unical, with a jamb score of 236, for computer sc. The p.ume exam started 13th and ended 18th. i just checked caps now, and am seeing Not admitted. is it that the university is still conducting the process or what? cause we've still not gotten our results from the p.ume exercise.
Creek
Esure4me
1 month ago
I think this is for skool's that have released cut offs coz mine is showing no admission given yet ...unilag
  • Godwin: I just checked my now....... And its showing me not admitted.........but my school(unijos) is still conducting their pre-admission process..... do what's my hope
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • lanskeed: Creek,everybody sees 'NOT ADMITED' initially untill the school starts processing their lists(admsn requirement data) on their dashboard on jamb's caps.They used to do this with jamb manually by ticking names .what caps brings is removing human sentiment and error and do this elecctronicaly.when a name is vetted it changes to 'ADMN. IN PROGRES' then to ADMITED when comfirmed. it takes a while and even 4 a sch.it is done in batches.so everyone CALM.
  • Godwin: So that means...there's still hope
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • lanskeed: Schs imput p utme scores and d % weight to be given to it and others on their caps dashboard b4 all cands.are electronicaly ranked and admsn list generated.so if a sch.had not finilised p utme u sure can expect to see any change on ur caps admsn status....
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • lanskeed: ...d wait btw d time u see admsn in progres and admited is bc d sch.'s admisn officer is expected to print d list generated by caps and discuss it with d sch.management.if dey approved jamb notify d candidate by changing status to admited.but the sch can not remove any name they have to give cogent reason if dey disapprove any name.bye and large,u are as good as admited once ur status change to in progres b\c it means u hv been picked by caps awaiting d sch's vetting which most times is a formality b\c caps runs on d criteria set by d sch. stay calm.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Godwin: U are scaring me....... What u are saying now is that their is no hope. For me .... And my chances are very low
    Like 0    Dislike 1   1 month ago
  • lanskeed: ,i mean 'can not expect' in d first post
    Like 0    Dislike 1   1 month ago
  • Godwin: This simple means I wasn't picked by caps..... Because my is showing not admitted
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • lanskeed: Godwin,i write all these to assure u and others that the proces is just starting and it is primed to be very transparent and u and others hv much hope.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • lanskeed: Godwin,i paused to check out unijos p utme dates and found out dat it is closing on 31st aug.HENCE CAPS PROCESING 4 UNIJOS HAS NOT EVEN STARTED.if anyone frm unijos tell u dat his status has changed he is surely a liar.shallom.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Godwin: Hmmm..... I every great relive .....thanks for help I really appreciate
    .......i was already planning on my plane B..... That is to start up a business...... Lol
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Godwin: I want to ask a question..... I scored 224 In my jamb and I applied for medicine and surgery..... And there cut of mark is 220 should I leave it or I should change of cause to micro biology or lap tech
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • lanskeed: U are qualified since u hv above 220 but u will hv to get a very high mark in p utme.we all know how competative medicine culd be.if unijos is using o level grading by now u shuld hv an idea of ur aggregate point.so d decision is urs based on ur aggregate.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Godwin: How do I check my aggregate point.......
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Godwin: University of jos maybe not write post utme..... So I don't know how to calculate my aggregate score of my o level and jamb.....so how do I do it??.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • lanskeed: Ur jamb=224/8=28.grade ur 5 relevant o level including maths & english thus: A1=10,B2=9,B3=8,C4=7 C5=6,C6=5.Add d sum of d 5 o level to 28.Am sure u knw u are to use phys.,chem.,biology,maths & english.
  • Godwin: I have calculated everything.. ...it came out 64
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Godwin: Is it a good grade?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • Sunnykay: @Lanskeed jamb does give admission to candidates without the knowledge of the school senate. Bcos if jamb could give admission directly,i would have been admitted las year. My CAPS status was 'not admitted' throughout last year
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • Godwin: Jesus Christ's..... No hope ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜“
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • Sunnykay: Godwin your hope is high. I will congratulate you when time comes.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • Sunnykay: jamb
    does not give admission to
    candidates without the
    knowledge of the school
    senate. Bcos if jamb could give
    admission directly,i would have
    been admitted las year. My CAPS
    status was 'not admitted'
    throughout last year
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • lanskeed: Sunnykay,u expected to be admited last year by jamb with ur caps saying"NOT ADMITED" throughout.Someone is confused.read d post more carefully.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • lanskeed: Godwin,64 for medicine is good but if it will be good enough depends on what other candidates have but if u want my candid opinion,change course unless u are from a cathment state or ELDS. which may hv lower cut off.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • Godwin: I have changed my cause to micro biology.... But it's has not been changed on my profile on the school portal..... but it has changed on my jamb CAPS profile.... Am confused
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • xYz: One should be at peace once your status changes from not admitted to admission in progress.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
Nelson Olusegun
1 month ago
Jamb Caps is displaying old jamb registration number and not the recent one. What do we do, please? This is because same email was used for 2017/2018.
Amilove GOLD
1 month ago
Pls do anyone kn if uniben is already giving admission
olukaytee1997
4 weeks ago
For those that tried logging in through their fone (Opera Mini) and it's showing only "WELCOME"

click on the link above it and change the "default" to "candidateadmission".
it will bring ur profile