September Admission 2019/2020 into Accra Institute of Techonology, Ghana - Undergraduate Programs

JAMB 2019 Mock Exam - Live Updates!

This is the LIVE UPDATES thread for JAMB 2019 Mock Exam. We are going to monitor the happenings at the various centres nationwide from here so that those who don't have the opportunity to write Mock will be updated. This thread will also help candidates learn few things that may be vital on the actual exam day that starts April 11th.

We advise you check this thread every minute and view latest comments and updates on the 2019 JAMB Mock Exam. Remember the Mock exam is designed to help JAMB test their Systems, it's also an opportunity for JAMB candidates to have first hand knowledge of the new technologies put in place for the 2019 UTME.

JAMB 2019 Mock Exam - Live Updates!

Candidates taking the mock exam are urged to use the comment section to update us every inch of the way.Let us know when you get to your center, delays and problems experienced as well as any other occurence worthy of note.

If you wish to take pictures of anything happening at the centre, you can do that and attach a copy in the comment section as evidence.

Please let us know the State and Centre location you are reporting from, so that JAMB officials looking at this thread can take notes.

Remember that mobile phones are not allowed into the hall, so don't use the updates of this thread as an excuse to take your phones into the hall. You can let us know your experience after the exam.

While in the hall, please take note of everything;
1. Check if there are actually CCTV Cameras
2. Check if the systems are special in anyway
3. When you login to take an exam, check how the CBT environment is laid out.
4. Where is the time Located, Where are your Subject Navigation Located, Where are the Question Numbers Located, e.t.c.
5. Check if you can use both Keyboard and Mouse
6. Check the time given for the exam
7. Check the number of questions given.

Ensure you keep your items safe! Your phones, bags, money e.t.c. Please note that not everyone, who comes to the hall came for the exam. Some people are just natural thieves. They steal at every opportunity.

For those who would like to have some experience of JAMB CBT Exam, or experience the number of questions and how JAMB Times Candidates in the Mock Exam, please get either the JAMB CBT Mobile App or/and you can also get the actual Myschool JAMB CBT Software. You definitely won't regret it.

Just update us as much as you can, and we will appreciate every bit of information you pass across. We will create a thread for detailed experiences later in the day.

Goodluck!

Archive Posts

View Archive

Post UTME Past Questions 2019/2020
Post UTME Past Questions - 2019-2020 Exam Format + Free SMS Alerts - 6836

Rowland
ftc
  • Eben: My school please tell all the mock student to go and reprint their mock slip which will be showing april 1 as their exam date thanks
  • Holuwahseun: On my way to the centre.
    May God help us all.
  • Ola550: is nonsense why didn't they change it all this while and notify the candidate to go print another on i just pray they accept the slip indicating 23rd else people will criticize them again
  • olatomi: This is olatomi from wisdow house 28 yahaya abatan road, Ogba Lagos. Am at my center right now, and we are going to pay the sum of 700 naira each, wish us all the best.
  • the_henrieth: good luck olatomi
  • the_henrieth: pls when will reprinting for main exam begin?
  • Eze: Why are you guys paying 700 naira
  • Gideon: when is the reprinting starting for main exam
  • sehfunmie: Goodluck to everyone of you writing jamb mock exam today, pls update us when you are done
  • kyuni: Why you guys paying 700 for what
  • abiola: Are we paying for reprinting
  • Charity: reprint start tomorrow 2nd April for d main exam. good luck everyone
  • Holuwahseun: Glory be to God.
    Mock done and dusted
  • emmycole: How many did you score
  • Ak: Holuwahseun, please, how was it? I mean (1) how did the computer interface look like? Is it similar to what we've been practising with, here on myschool.ng? Were you required to log in by yourself, or everything was already there for you, and you just needed to click "start exam"? (2) were you given paper and pencil inside the exam hall, for calculations? Or you were allowed to bring in your own paper and pencil?
    (3) was the calculator on the screen a scientific calculator or a simple calculator?
    THANKS
  • Alao: At AK 1. U are going to login by ur self, u can either use d keyboard or the mouse to answer ur questions, there is video u will replay on the system Dat will direct u on hw to use the CBT exam perfectly.
    2. We are nt given papers and pencil, even if u go with any pen (biro) u will b ask to drop it outside.
    3. The system calculator is nt scientific, in fact it can be used by science students effectively.
    We also pay d sum of 700, which is unknown 2 many candidates.
    About the questions
    English is 60 questions
    Other subjects is 40 questions each
    Bye.
  • Ola550: @alao did they tell you anything concerning when the result would be released
  • Ola550: And were candidate without 700 allowed to write the exam
  • Alao: In no. 3 I mean science student cannot make use of it effectively
  • Alao: @Ola550 I don't kw wen d result will b out bro
    Those without there 700 naira went back home, which is nt ryt
  • Ogunleke: Pls could you just tell us about the technicality/complexity of the questions. And did they bring out Jamb past questions?
  • Sunday: at alao wat are d question been asked
  • Alao: @ Ogunleke, me 2 I was surprised not to see many jamb past question
    Buh to b sincere it is averagely hard and averagely simple.
    In English there are 10 questions from Sweet Sixteen and d 10 question is very simple
  • Alao: @ sunday I can't remember nw.
    OK let me tell u dis chemistry question I remember
    The rxn of Alkanal and Alkanones with lithium tetrahydridoaluminate (iii) will produce wat
  • Kayode: jamb registrer are just having candidate information for nothing. its got too late for jamb to inform candidate writing their mock in lagos state polytechnic that the center had been transfer to another location.many candidate got their and found out that the exam was not holding there. I regret registering for the jamb this year because this is very bad experience
  • johnzoic55: @alao....u said earlier that u were not given paper and pencils,then what did you use for calculations question
  • Ola550: I heard from a source that a centre in surulere had server problem and candidate were asked to rewrite the exam again after they have written one after they sove the server problem i wonder if such centre wont have result issue am afraid!!
  • Alao: @ Johnzoic55 u have to use idea to answer those that are a little bit simple, and those u can't answer without solving u have to choose d option u like ooo
  • OLATUNDE WASIU O.: what is the penalty for those do the mock.
  • johnzoic55: lol....jamb is very crazy for dat sh*t...why would we solve based on imagination... what of candidate dat will be doing mathematics... so they expect us to be doing integration, algebraic, indices and more without jotting down...datx not fair
  • Christiana: i wrote at brain builders academy, egbeda. the exaam started at 10am and ended by 12noon. we paid #700. some of the systems were blank and refused to work. yoi have to thumbprint before and after the exam. there were 12cameras in my hall and 7 invigilators. we were not allowed to take anything and those that kept their bags outside was asked to pay #500 after the exam to collect it. the time is located at the top right corner of the system. 180 questions under 120mins. the english was easy. the physics and chemistry required thinking. in al my practice using the myschool cbt app. i haven't seen most of the questions. i was able to use both mouse and keyboard. All in all, it was okay. i hope for the best.
  • Sunday: @christana was it d question dat was on d computer dat u av not seen on my school app
  • Gentleman: You said you were not allowed to use pen and paper??? How's that even possible for those writing maths, physics, chemistry etc
  • Emediong Peter: On the day of the main exam,would paper and pencils be given to us??
  • Gentleman: I pray so oo
  • mba: pls christaina help me with u contact .i want to get more fact ok.all any one attended the mock exam today should just add me on whatsapp call me with.08135131942
  • Ak: @Christiana, thanks very much for the information you gave. Please, I have a question, and would be glad if you can help me with it - what's the step-by-step procedure of LOGIN IN? Thanks
  • SURPRISE: Pls about the reprint for the JAMB EXAM which will be coming up tomorrow are we allow to Reprint at any cafe or we are only allow to Reprint at the Registration Center. Thanks
  • sehfunmie: You can reprint it @ any cafe
  • jieneral: Wat wax de duration on d exam
  • Gentleman: Please was there any additional passage in English language?
  • Ola550: Pls have anyone seen the result of the jamb mock examination concluded yesterday
Dr.Kenson
Gm Friends,
who is writing in Bayelsa?
  • Itzsamuel: So Are We Going To Also Pay money when writing the main exam
  • coas: Bro.obviously,i advice u to go with extra cash sef..bcus anything can happen as their head dey hot..can u imagin,just bcus of #700 many candidate were deprived of writing the exam
    So i pray the main exam will nt b like that o..
  • Felyc150: guyz to avoid missing out some questions, try to study hard copy past questions, because i observe that the hard copy past questions is more legit and 80% more likely chance to come out in the main exam and also combined with #myschool cbt app, that's my observation. which i wish we should know for us to successful in the main exam thanks!
  • Ekundayo: Attention everybody!!!
    Do you believe that JAMB is simpler than WASSCE?
    Don't let us be confused, besides, alternatives/options are given...
    the only complex or technical things about JAMB is "similar answers to questions"...
    But, a student who really b wish to study in the university need to sit up and burn candle at night while others are sleeping...
    please, I urged everyone reading this speech to study passed questions and pay attention in extra tutorial class for better results.

thank you.

from Dr. Sho
  • Basil Keturah Munene: Tanks @Ekundayo
Ewatomi
Am already at my centre, 229 illupeju ikorodu road, Will be here later in the day to update you guys what happened in the exam hall. I wish all of us the best.
  • Holuwahseun: Hello guys
    I'm at my centre Ogunlande services 11:30 Ikorodu,Lagos.
    Pls we are being told here to pay an amount of N700 to write Mock.
    Pls are we really to pay.
    If you are also in this type of situation pls signify.
  • Emperor2463: I think they want to extort from you guys
  • Ola550: I dont think they are extorting you that the normal way they do for mock jamb just 700 jamb specified that as well
  • olatomi: I wish us all the best
  • Ayobami: yes...it is already stated that for those that wish to writing mock,they ll av to pay #700
  • Holuwahseun: Really?
  • Myschool: Yes that's correct. JAMB had earlier stated that you will be required to pay N700 to the Centre on MOCK Exam day, so everything is totally normal. Good luck.
  • Doen: pls when are we starting the reprinting for the main exam??
  • manasseh ikpa: someone should hold me else i'll slap this jamb official o @oduduwa college of professional studies egbeda lagos
  • Oguntade Benjamin: Reprinting starts on tuesday..... Tomorrow
  • prof: COUNT DOWN TO
    JAMB-UTME-2019
  • Ewatomi: Done and dusted, only five questions came out in sweet sixteen, we did our biometric before exams and after exams.
  • Ewatomi: All the computer are working effectively expect for few, 60 questions in English, 40 each for the three subjects, two comprehension in English , what came out in literature in English was faceless, harvest of corruption......
  • Ak: Ewatomi, thanks so much. please, how was it with regards to the following: (1) how did the computer interface look like? Is it similar to what we've been practising with, here on myschool.ng? Were you required to log in by yourself, or everything was already there for you, and you just needed to click "start exam"? (2) were you given paper and pencil inside the exam hall, for calculations? Or you were allowed to bring in your own paper and pencil?
    THANKS
  • Ola550: Ewatomi what's the duration of the exam
  • Abkamaluddeen: I was write my successfully at yaba college of technology Lagos duration 120 mins
    180 questions
    I there ask about 10 questions in sweet sisteen nd both the question is simple nd easy
  • Ewatomi: The computer is similar to how you treat my school app, the sweet sixteen is 10 questions, very simple that I thought it was five questions lol, I didn't check the calculator because my subjects doesn't involve calculator, the subjects I take is English, lit in English, government and irs, any questions involving this subjects I will answer.
  • Sunday: At abkamaludeen wat was d question asked
  • olatomi: Question under literature In English
    Literary appreciation
    William Shakespeare's Othello
    Bayo adewale lonely days
    Frank ogodo ogbeche's harvest of corruption
    The school boy
    The proud king
    Native son
    general literary principles
    Amma darko's faceless
    Sweet sixteen is comprises of 10 questions.
  • Eugenia: Ewatomi were the questions easy? Our subjects combination are the same except you're studying IRS while mine is CRS
  • MalikiabiodunJoseph: Ewatomi hw do u do ur biometry
  • Oreofe: Those subjects were easy.
  • Eben: Science student better focus more on your chemistry and physcis read well on it very well dont read sweet sixteen too much just 10 question from it and it very cheap
  • Ewatomi: @EUGENIA I don't have problem with English maybe because am a writer or is my best subject, am not a humanities student from the start, am a science student I just cross over to humanities because of reasons best known to me, the literature in English was average hard and simple, the government was not that hard once you know current affairs, for me I would say not too hard with the subjects if you are a humanities student from the start. I wish us all best of luck in the main exams.
  • Gift: How was d physics & chemistry? @ Eben
  • Daryl: @ewatomi.what about the crs can u tell us more on it
  • sehfunmie: Thanks for the live updates @myschool, pls this should be done also during main exam for more info. Wish everyone of us success
  • Misturat: Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences about the mock exam

Wish everyone of us success,,
manasseh ikpa
  • Myschool: Please may we know what issues you're facing?
  • pelsam stilt: pls is anyone writing the jamb mock here .....if you're pls kindly gist us about it pls...
  • ola: ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  • Kayode: jamb registrer are taking candidates for granted. I heard that some of their staff were attacked in lagos state polytechnic for not holding the exam as stated in their slips. jamb never pass information to candidate on their phone number and email which is very bad for them.
  • youngprinzy: Am reporting from Akwa Ibom, flourish computer centre, Goodluck Jonathan Boulevard, Nung Oku.
    Maaaahn, am happy I was able to write today's jamb mock examination despite the stress I had to go through this morning jst to print out my reprinting slip thinking that the instruction below the slip is for today's exams.

Seriously guyz, lol...I never saw where jamb informed us abt paying N700 in the examination centre so on reaching the place I was asked to pay a sum I never expected or budgeted for bt anyways I made the payment and happily I was with N1000.

As for the exams my subject are English, Government, Crk & Economics, I dnt really knw Economics so I can't tell abt it bt as for the rest of the Subjects seriously guys it was fun, the experience wasn't bad although I felt like am writing the main exams, so for those that didn't write the Mock yhu guys missed a lot.
  • UDUKHOMOSHI: @young in the govt and english please what are the questions
  • lilwhyte21: can you remember any economics questions
  • Ayems001: No pen ,no plain sheet for calculation for those writing maths,chemistry and physics. God pass them. ๐Ÿค”
  • Mitchellekals: Mitchelle here....First off,the 700 naira collected is completely normal and not extortion cause you obviously arent writing the exam for free.second its better not to carry anything except your pencil and slip nd maybe transport to avoid paying unecessary fees for 'bag watching'.third,we thumbprinted before and after the exams,the questions were generally okay,i saw a lot of familiar questions from PQ,60 english and the rest of your subjects 40,i saw 10 questions from sweet 16 and they were quite okay and straight foward,my subjects were english,literature,crs and government....for me it was a fun experience and im looking foward to the main exam,no pressure from here....by the way,i wrote @ DOREEN INSTITUTE,ABA ROAD....all the best everyone
  • youngprinzy: @Udukhomoshi | I may not be able to write verbatim of those questions bt I can tell where some questions came from in Government & English.

Government - Types of constitution
    Pre-colonial system of Yoruba, Hausa/Fullani & Igbo.
    The arms of government.
    Macpherson constitution
    Federal system & presidential system.
    Eco was, Au, Etc
    State sovereignty
    Military regime. Etc.
  • youngprinzy: @Lilwhyte|as I said earlier I can't tell on Economics so since am not familiar with the subject is hard to tell abt the questions they gave in the exams.
  • Favour: Where n where came out in chem n physics?
Rowland
gist us pls after the exam
  • Joanna: Pls all those who wrote the exam should tell us,how the exam interface was like and for the science students,were u given pencil and paper and under what topics was questions mostly collected from,especially physics,chemistry and biology
  • flames: We were given pencil And plain sheet at d centre
  • Agisogu: Was there a calculator on the screen?
  • Favour: Where did they ask questions in d science subjs esp chem n physics?
Salem
Wish you guys best of lucks
Ak
Congrats to ALL those who wrote the MOCK JAMB today. I'm really green with envy.
Please, kindly help us to know about the following things, for those of us who did not write the MOCK - (1) how did the computer interface look like? Is it similar to what we've been practising with, here on myschool.ng? Were you required to log in by yourself, or everything was already there for you, and you just needed to click "start exam"? (2) were you given paper and pencil inside the exam hall, for calculations? Or you were allowed to bring in your own paper and pencil?
THANKS so much, as I expect useful responses from those who did the MOCK
  • Abioye abiodun: we were asked to pay #700 before writing attendance.Those that didn't have it were asked to go home.the computers were working fine..you will be asked to watch a replay video on how to make use of the keyboard and mouse before you login with your registration number.The questions are just 180 i.e 60 for English and 40 for other subjects just for 120minutes.
    i think myschool questions are more tough than what i did in the mock oo...
  • Sunday: @abiodun wat are d question been set
  • Ak: Thanks so much, @Abioye abiodun
Matthew
My MOCK was terrible due to JAMB not telling us are to pay for the test. I had to go back home to get the money. Meanwhile time had gone. Started 10:56 am - 12:05pm. Which wasn't enough for me to finish up. ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–. it ruined my day. I wasn't informed online and my CBT centre
LarryC
pls did they set past questions, for those that have written??
  • Oreofe: Yes they repeated past question in crk and govt.
  • MarvelBossz: They didn't allow the use of even pencil for calculations is some centre.i taught it was only pen/biro they disallowed.canditates had to solve by imagination.
  • Berrie: I thought it was only in akwa ibom jare..we weren't allowed to go in with pencil ,i even politely objected with the head invigilator that as a science student we cant do without d pencil bt she said non of her buis..like this guys dont care how we write exam.
  • Berrie: 4 me it was really difficult solving physics with some calculations from chem on air....No paper no pencil ,it was jus me ,the desktop and the useless calculator that is helpless..bt i pray we ar given sheet and allowed in with pencil in the main exam.....
  • Joanna: I thought of it that pencil and paper might not be allowed,anyway congrats to all those who wrote the mock,more grease to ur elbows,thanks a lot for the updates,we now know what the exam is gonna be like,wish my self and everyone writing jamb this year, a big success
  • Uzonna: is it grease or power as used in miss Joanna's comment???
  • precious: pls guys can u help us in the the question ,from or government ,litrature .even if it small plsssssssssssssss
Oreofe
Pls when will the result come out?
OLATUNDE WASIU O.
how much are they collecting for the main exam print out
yusufmw99
in d main exam. will they also b no pencil/biro. and we have to solve without writing anything?
  • Baloozy: Its seems so because i dnt kniw what it will look like are they expecting us to solve all calculations in the air
  • yusufmw99: #baloozy, Hmmm, Thats Wat Am Thinking. Anyway I Pray D Questions Should Be Easy Such That We Can Get Answer Easily Without Solving
  • Mitchellekals: no i think we would be allowed in with pencils but some nice centers might give paper if they dont just use your exam slip[have like 2 photocopy apart from the one that will be submitted that is]
  • yusufmw99: Kk, Wishing Us All D Best Of luck
Mazi John
Pls can anyone, @least state 3questions from chemistry/physics
ABEG
  • Godspawa: vector + vector is ___
    A.scalar
    B.vector
    c.vector and scalar
    D.scalar and scalar
  • Monah moshe: Can some post some govt an c.r.s question 4 me?
  • Elbrain: Vector + Vector = Vector.
  • Rachelle: govt questions. what year was the first military coup in Nigeria and by who....
    the macpherson constitution provided for what?
    what is the objective of the African petroleum producers association ?
  • Rachelle: Crs questions... where did Abraham take Issac for sacrifice?... ans moriah..
    what can we learn from the story of onesimus?
    what happened in the valley of achor
    and. Achan was stoned to death..
    .....
OLATUNDE WASIU O.
why jamb punishing us like this?
Emmanuel
where questions from jamb past questions repeated
  • jhulie: Please oo are we also paying for the main exam?? Cause this one weak me oo
  • Itzsamuel: I Think So
  • Joanna: U are not to pay for the main exam,u have already paid for it in ur registration,they paid for the mock because it helped them to see what the exam was going to look like,but for the main exam u are not paying
  • jieneral: 4 d mock candidate hw many hrs 4 each subject......pls
  • Femi: I we advise people to go wit money, incase of anything like, we need money to service d cumputer, an if u dont av, u ar nt writing exam so wat we u do, prevention is better dan cure