90% of Post UTME Exam Questions come from Past Ones

JAMB 2019 Mock Exam Experience - Share Here

The JAMB 2019 Mock exam is done and dusted. From the feedback we got on the JAMB 2019 Mock Exam Live Updates not much changed from what it was last year. If you have been practicing JAMB Past questions with the Myschool JAMB CBT Software or the Myschool CBT Mobile App, you won't find the main exam difficult as the lay out is quite similar.

Many candidates confessed they came across a good number of past questions on the  Myschool JAMB CBT Software or the Myschool CBT Mobile App. In as much as that was the case, we would still like to get first-hand experience on how the mock exam actually went in the various centres from candidates that participated in the exam.

JAMB 2019 Mock Exam Experience - Share Here

- What was the verification process like?
- Were you required to power on the system? Or was it already powered on when you got there?
- How many questions were asked in each of the subjects?
- Did the system shut down automatically (for those their time elapsed before they were able to finish)?
- Was there any technical issue you encountered during the examination?
- Are there some irregularities you observed with the process and the exam itself
- What are the other things you think candidates that did not particpate in the mock exam should know?

Post all your experiences on the comment section. Please do keep it as a real as possible. Thanks.

Get Project Topics & Materials
Post UTME Past Questions 2019/2020

Qwin Faith
my name is faith although it was my 1st time it was a great experience and my mock centre was at dayspring school warri. it was very easy by God's graceπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ™‚πŸ˜ŒπŸ™‚πŸ˜ŒπŸ™‚πŸ˜ŒπŸ™‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜Ž
PreciousChika
I wrote my exam at EAC Bodija Ibadan.
concerning the use of pencils; we were allowed to take in pencils...and considerate invigilators gave out pencils to candidates without pencils, but they were asked to return it. calculations were done on the print out slip
Biometric verification was done thrice...before exam, during exam and after exam
the questions were just there...not too simple neither were they too tough ....but biology had loads of past questions

the format for setting questions hasnt changed
  • Ak: Thanks so much, @PreciousChika, for this information you gave.

Please, another thing I would like to know - what is the step-by-step procedure of login to start the exam?
    Thanks
  • AFO SAM: I really love that,thanks man
Dha prince IV
Thanks
samherroes
tanks all the best
  • Ennywise: I did mine at Polytechnic ICT 1 Ibadan. the officials were friendly. The biometric verification was done twice, before the exam and after the exam. we were allowed to take our pencils into the exam centre.
  • MalikiabiodunJoseph: Pls how many fingers do u use for ur biometric verification
David
guys that wrote mock , please did topics like semiconductor and basic electronics come out in physics ,and how were the english questions
ayomide
pls cant we see the mock past question dat was done yesterday.
Dr.Kenson
hmmmm up til now, the reprinting portal have not been activated.
Dr.Kenson
LATEST UPDATE...
JAMB DEREGISTERED 14 CBT CENTERS OVER ALLEGED FRAUD AS 157,000 CANDIDATES TOOK THEIR MOCK EXAM YESTERDAY.
  • Dr.Kenson: this will definitely delay the reprinting, because they need to transfer the candidates that were meant to write their exams in those CBT to another side.
OGHENEVWEDE
Hope the date for the JAMB exam won't collide with any date for those of us writting WAEC😁😬
youngprinzy
Hello guyz, my exam experience was like a feeling of writing the real exams, my computer system was okay (never had such challenge) bt other candidates system had issues like network connection lost, the question for my subject combinations whc are English, Government, Crk & Economics were quite aright like no tough or complicated questions bt there were some mistakes in English, mistakes of providing two same options & other subjects mistakes in spellings, as for Economics guys I am nt familiar with the subject so I can't tell abt it.

Those are my experiences during the exams.
AFO SAM
Please my dear brethen,i just want to flash us back to some reasons behind the jamb mock....Pls ..to my own knowledge...i think Jamb mock is to teach us i mean some that dont have enough experience on how to handle computer well,also teach us mainly all of us how to manage our TIME in the exam hall,also I think its like a window to read the JAMB's mind by studying their questions and the topic under the question also the syllabus,,,Pls let us track their logic and system by studying the questions and the way they set the question ....THANKS
Adebisi
please when are we going to check the mock result
Pere
please somebody should brief me on Literature and Government questions, particularly from which topics.
  • youngprinzy: Government questions I can remember which was given are - State sovereignty, Pre-colonial system, the arms of government explaining each of the arm responsibilities, federal system, presidential system, types of constitution, Macpherson role, Ecowas, Opec, Au, Etc.

I didn't write Literature as is not in my subject combinations.
  • Sulaiman: Check my comments under mock exam questions.... Posted it few minutes ago
nwaka
Pls any question from chemistry physics biology
Jos
Results are out...Do well to check yours.