JAMB 2019 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process

We understand that the JAMB change of course and institution for 2019 has begun at accredited CBT centres in all the states. Candidates who wish to change their course/ institution to proceed to an accredited centre to process their changes.  You can also correct your Bio-data which include your name, date of birth, gender, State and Local Government of origin.

The process costs N2, 500 only (excluding the service charge by an accredited centre) and can only be processed online, just like every other process of the board.

JAMB 2019 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process

Before you proceed to do that, please make sure you do the following;

-Be sure of the Course/Institution you would like to make changes. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.

-Be sure that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut off mark higher than your score.

- Ensure you select a Course in line with your UTME/Olevel subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school's admission screening exercise.

-Don't equally forget to get the Post-UTME Past questions And Answers of the school you are changing to. You can click here to get yours.

Process Flow

Step 1- Log into your jamb profile

Step 2- open the menu tab on your jamb profile

Step 3- Click Register, under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data

Step 4- Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank.

Step 5- After paying N2500 at the bank plus additional bank charge of N100 naira, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process. An additional fee will be charged for the service.

Note: You can carry out all of the above process at an accredited centre.

Also note the following;

- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.

- Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done more than one. The correction of data can only be done once.

-There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.

- The cost for the change of course and Data correction is N2,500.

- You can use the one time payment of N2, 500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.

If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went.

Post UTME Past Questions - 2019-2020 Exam Format + Free SMS Alerts - 17340
Latest WAEC Past Questions 2020 App - Free Download - 12887

Randysing
1 year ago
pls. when is the form closing?
and csn i still change to Fuoye?
  • AWOC: i did a change it institution on my own and the corrections were reflected immediately. i have the option to print.

thought it is asking for reprinting out result slip to be sure of the changes.
    Like 1    Dislike 1   1 year ago
  • MAGNUSOLOFIN: How did you pay at bank.?

Give me procedures, please
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • MAGNUSOLOFIN: On where will I pay the 2,500 to JAMB? After payment, where will I resume the process? Could I do it on smart device?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Hardurah: I did the change if course buy yet the school portal is still telling me you are not qualify for this course .
    of which I had changed but yet to reflect on school portal. What can I do?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Akanniolami: Pls guys how many times can someone do change of course and institution?
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • odunsquare: pls is direct entry form out?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • juliet: i did a mistaks on my subject combination........because i did change of institute n course...
    whats my chances of getting admission
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Joshua: Please, when is it closing?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Kenny: Can i do this on my phone and print later???
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Noahire: FUOYE POST UTME Closes on 16th of this month, If you do a change of institution your JAMB number will not reflect immediately. it take two or more days to reflect. You just hope it reflect before the close of application period. The plan it well
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Elisha Masho: Yes, Is Once.But For Institution And Course Can Twince. You Make The Payment At Jamb Cbt Center Or At Bank,but The Best Way Is Cbt Jamb Center.Thank You.
  • Mercy: Plz i made a mistake on my jamb slip. Instead of ife east , i put north central, can i change it during clearance or will it affect it in anyway or should i go jamb office. Thanks
  • HARKO: Went well
Aghanel
1 year ago
I did change of course for someone last week Friday.
After paying the #2,500 using the Unified payment system,I was able to change the course successfully and it reflected immediately.
I want to ask if such a person needs to go to an accredited centre again even after printing out the change of course slip.
  • Eduali: Once the slip has been printed, notin remains
  • Aghanel: Thank you Eduali
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Aghanel: That means people don't need to go to an accredited centre before doing change of course and institution then.
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • igho: i tried creating the profile but it didnt work pls i need help
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Goodi: Igbo, there is no need for creating profile again. You profile is already created. Just click on 'forgot password' and provide your email and date of birth. They you can reset your password and login.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • sirdeen2020: Does it means the changes can only be done in accredited centres?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • meshach: good morning over here..please i need help ...i have forgotten my jamb profile password...pls i need to access my account to make some corrections...
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • meshach: @mhiz _peace...i dont think its right to send someone your personal details...as u asked me to do....but i really need help...is there no other way we can go about it
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • meshach: pls just tell me how to do it on here...GOD bless u
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • meshach: @mhiz_peace....thank u so much...u really have made me happy....i really really appreciate...GOD BLESS U
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Oyekanmi Alex: @mhiz_peace I did change of institution to AAU recently and I have been trying to register for the screening now and the portal is showing application record not found

Please help me
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • meshach: @mhiz _peace...please i wanted to do the correction of my name ,...but it wasnt there anymore...please what should i do????
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • pogba6: pls guy can I do the change of institution process on the phone without going to any Cbt center
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Jennifer: pls how can i correct my name i have tried doing that in CBT but thet said i should go to jamb office
    pls
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • meshach: same issue
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Jumoke: Please I want to apply for laspotech and laspotech was my second choice will I be given admission without changing it to first choice, I Mean is there any need to do change of institution
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • tina lordess: please I obtained my jamb profile code with a number that was used last year by another person fr the same purpose and now all my details such as state of origin, date of birth, email, phone number, etc all changed to that of the other person. how much is it to correct the mistake, and also upload my waec result
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • tina lordess: I really need help on that problem up there. some one just said I can't correct it again that I will have to wait till next years jamb
    I really need help oo
    m gradually losing my mind pls.
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • tina lordess: @mhiz_peace can we talk privately plsss

07030715347 WhatsApp me plssss
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • divine: I went to do my post ute registration for ill ring yesterday but I couldn't upload my bio data it kept loading .They said it is because I did change of institution.which i did 3weeks ago .What can I do?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • odunsquare: so, no thumprint is require
  • Maverick: Well I did change of institution myself and got my printout on My
    phone
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Kenny: @maverick can u tell me d procedures pls?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Maverick: Just login to your jamb profile, then click in 2019 Utme data correction from the sidebar
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Benita: Is changing of institutions still on??
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Noahire: yess @ Benita, You can still Change Institution. Provided the school you are changing to POST UTME Form will not close before your name get reflected on the portal.
Sholarry
1 year ago
I have an issue concerning my Changing of Course/Institution.
After the payment with RRR NO 200306032231 I made and it was successful, I click on Submit the next step is to view the printing copy, for the past (1) week now but it was not showing.

I JUST HELP THESE CANDIDATE FOR THE CHANGING

THESE ARE MY DETAILS:
Jamb Reg. No: 96503151EF
Tel: 09096711104
Habeeb
1 year ago
please i scored 181, and i want to do change of institutuon from unilag to unilorin but same course which is Industrial Relations and Personal Management So i dont know if it would be available on portal or maybe i can leave it untouched and change institution m because its the course i want so i dont know maybe to proceed or not, please accurate help needed
  • Habeeb: thanks ive used someone portal to check at one accredited centre after they made a payment and fortunately the course is still available in unilorin where as u thought only few course would be available.
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 year ago
*Strictly for AAU2019/2020 Admission aspirant*
Join the group to get latest and legit information about AAU Admission processes both jambites and direct Entry(DE) Aspirants..

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/F1dw7fdFu0P7O6dWhSl01c
nuurudeen
1 year ago
Pls I want to do correction of data on date of birth.
I want to ask if it's still available, the correction of date of birth?
go to 'my payment '
Sholarry
1 year ago
What is wrong with JAMB website, to login is a problem.
drsoft
Am unable to login

This is the response am getting
"Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, = or when the subquery is used as an expression".
Gideon2019
1 year ago
When is the closing date for jamb change of institution and correction of data?
K.C lingard
1 year ago
pls i need help,i scored 171 in jamb can i still write their post-utme(coruse-elect/eltronics.
K.C lingard
pls i need help,i scored 171 in jamb can i still
write FUTO post-utme(coruse-elect/eltronics).
annie
1 year ago
please i tried changing my date of birth in CBT center but they said i cannot do it there unless i go to jamb office and i don't know any jamb office,please i need help has anyone done something like this
DADDYMONSOR
1 year ago
I have being trying to login no way.could it be network?
Ikhine22
1 year ago
Please can i change my date of birth even as at now?