September Admission 2019/2020 into Accra Institute of Techonology, Ghana - Undergraduate Programs

JAMB 2019 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process

We understand that the JAMB change of course and institution for 2019 has begun at accredited CBT centres in all the states. Candidates who wish to change their course/ institution to proceed to an accredited centre to process their changes.  You can also correct your Bio-data which include your name, date of birth, gender, State and Local Government of origin.

The process costs N2, 500 only (excluding the service charge by an accredited centre) and can only be processed online, just like every other process of the board.

JAMB 2019 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process

Before you proceed to do that, please make sure you do the following;

-Be sure of the Course/Institution you would like to make changes. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.

-Be sure that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut off mark higher than your score.

- Ensure you select a Course in line with your UTME/Olevel subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school's admission screening exercise.

-Don't equally forget to get the Post-UTME Past questions And Answers of the school you are changing to. You can click here to get yours.

Process Flow

Step 1- Log into your jamb profile

Step 2- open the menu tab on your jamb profile

Step 3- Click Register, under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data

Step 4- Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank.

Step 5- After paying N2500 at the bank plus additional bank charge of N100 naira, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process. An additional fee will be charged for the service.

Note: You can carry out all of the above process at an accredited centre.

Also note the following;

- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.

- Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done more than one. The correction of data can only be done once.

-There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.

- The cost for the change of course and Data correction is N2,500.

- You can use the one time payment of N2, 500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.

If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went.

Latest WAEC Past Questions 2019 App - Free Download - 6643
Post UTME Past Questions - 2019-2020 Exam Format + Free SMS Alerts - 6836

Randysing
1 month ago
pls. when is the form closing?
and csn i still change to Fuoye?
Aghanel
1 month ago
I did change of course for someone last week Friday.
After paying the #2,500 using the Unified payment system,I was able to change the course successfully and it reflected immediately.
I want to ask if such a person needs to go to an accredited centre again even after printing out the change of course slip.
  • Eduali: Once the slip has been printed, notin remains
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Aghanel: Thank you Eduali
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Aghanel: That means people don't need to go to an accredited centre before doing change of course and institution then.
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • igho: i tried creating the profile but it didnt work pls i need help
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • GoodLuck: Igbo, there is no need for creating profile again. You profile is already created. Just click on 'forgot password' and provide your email and date of birth. They you can reset your password and login.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • sirdeen2020: Does it means the changes can only be done in accredited centres?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • meshach: good morning over here..please i need help ...i have forgotten my jamb profile password...pls i need to access my account to make some corrections...
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • meshach: @mhiz _peace...i dont think its right to send someone your personal details...as u asked me to do....but i really need help...is there no other way we can go about it
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • meshach: pls just tell me how to do it on here...GOD bless u
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • mhiz_Peace: @meshach i was only trying to help you......... what can i possibly do with your registration number... i mean i work in an accredicted jamb centre in ph and i have solved lots of problems like yours. well if you don't want my help i can at leaet advice you to go back to where you did your jamb registration and ask them of your password, i am sure you will trust them enough to give them your jamb registration number and email address.....God bless u
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • mhiz_Peace: @meshach hope you are satisfied now that i have solved your problem (and you have gotten your password back)
    i am happy i was able to help
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • meshach: @mhiz_peace....thank u so much...u really have made me happy....i really really appreciate...GOD BLESS U
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Oyekanmi Alex: @mhiz_peace I did change of institution to AAU recently and I have been trying to register for the screening now and the portal is showing application record not found

Please help me
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • mhiz_Peace: THEY HAVE NOT ACKNOWLEGE UR CHANGE YET....
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • meshach: @mhiz _peace...please i wanted to do the correction of my name ,...but it wasnt there anymore...please what should i do????
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • pogba6: pls guy can I do the change of institution process on the phone without going to any Cbt center
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • mhiz_Peace: pogba6: dont do it with your phone if you don't want to regret anything
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • Jennifer: pls how can i correct my name i have tried doing that in CBT but thet said i should go to jamb office
    pls
    Like 1    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • meshach: same issue
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • Jumoke: Please I want to apply for laspotech and laspotech was my second choice will I be given admission without changing it to first choice, I Mean is there any need to do change of institution
    Like 1    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • tina lordess: please I obtained my jamb profile code with a number that was used last year by another person fr the same purpose and now all my details such as state of origin, date of birth, email, phone number, etc all changed to that of the other person. how much is it to correct the mistake, and also upload my waec result
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • tina lordess: I really need help on that problem up there. some one just said I can't correct it again that I will have to wait till next years jamb
    I really need help oo
    m gradually losing my mind pls.
    Like 1    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • mhiz_Peace: @TINA LORDESS : I can help u correct state of origin and upload your waec result but as for phone number and email address, forget it you can't correct it and for the date of birth corrrection you will have to go to jamb office,
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • tina lordess: @mhiz_peace can we talk privately plsss

07030715347 WhatsApp me plssss
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • divine: I went to do my post ute registration for ill ring yesterday but I couldn't upload my bio data it kept loading .They said it is because I did change of institution.which i did 3weeks ago .What can I do?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • odunsquare: so, no thumprint is require
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Maverick: Well I did change of institution myself and got my printout on My
    phone
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Kenny: @maverick can u tell me d procedures pls?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Maverick: Just login to your jamb profile, then click in 2019 Utme data correction from the sidebar
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 days ago
Sholarry
1 month ago
I have an issue concerning my Changing of Course/Institution.
After the payment with RRR NO 200306032231 I made and it was successful, I click on Submit the next step is to view the printing copy, for the past (1) week now but it was not showing.

I JUST HELP THESE CANDIDATE FOR THE CHANGING

THESE ARE MY DETAILS:
Jamb Reg. No: 96503151EF
Tel: 09096711104
Habeeb
1 month ago
please i scored 181, and i want to do change of institutuon from unilag to unilorin but same course which is Industrial Relations and Personal Management So i dont know if it would be available on portal or maybe i can leave it untouched and change institution m because its the course i want so i dont know maybe to proceed or not, please accurate help needed
  • Habeeb: thanks ive used someone portal to check at one accredited centre after they made a payment and fortunately the course is still available in unilorin where as u thought only few course would be available.
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 month ago
AAU ProActiveMedia
*Strictly for AAU2019/2020 Admission aspirant*
Join the group to get latest and legit information about AAU Admission processes both jambites and direct Entry(DE) Aspirants..

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/F1dw7fdFu0P7O6dWhSl01c
nuurudeen
1 month ago
Pls I want to do correction of data on date of birth.
I want to ask if it's still available, the correction of date of birth?
Temmie De psalmist
go to 'my payment '
Sholarry
1 month ago
What is wrong with JAMB website, to login is a problem.
drsoft
Am unable to login

This is the response am getting
"Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, = or when the subquery is used as an expression".
Gideon2019
1 month ago
When is the closing date for jamb change of institution and correction of data?
K.C Emeruwa
1 month ago
pls i need help,i scored 171 in jamb can i still write their post-utme(coruse-elect/eltronics.
K.C Emeruwa
pls i need help,i scored 171 in jamb can i still
write FUTO post-utme(coruse-elect/eltronics).
annie
1 month ago
please i tried changing my date of birth in CBT center but they said i cannot do it there unless i go to jamb office and i don't know any jamb office,please i need help has anyone done something like this
DADDYMONSOR
1 month ago
I have being trying to login no way.could it be network?
Ikhine22
1 month ago
Please can i change my date of birth even as at now?