JAMB 2018 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process Has Begun

The JAMB change of course and institution for 2018 has begun. The board has directed all candidates who wish to change their course/ institution to proceed to the board’s site and follow the procedure as displayed.

The process is currently ongoing and costs N2, 500 only and can only be processed online, just like every other process of the board.

JAMB 2018 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process Has Begun

All candidates who wish to effect changes on either their course institution or their bio-data can proceed to do so at the closest JAMB CBT accredited centre.

You can also correct your Bio-data which include your name, date of birth, gender, State and Local Government of origin.

Before you proceed to do that, please make sure you do the following;

-Be sure of the Course/Institution you would like to make changes. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.

-Ensure verify that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut off mark higher than your score.

- Ensure you select a Course/Institution that is in line with your subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school's admission screening exercise.

Process Flow

Step 1- Log into your jamb profile
Step 2- open the menu tab on your jamb profile
Step 3- Click Register, under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data
Step 4- Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank. Step 6- After paying N2500 at the bank plus additional bank charge of N100 naira, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process. An additional fee will be charged for the service.

Note: You can carry out all of the above process at an accredited centre.

Also note the following;

- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.

- Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done twice.

-There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.

- The cost for the change of course and Data correction is N2,500.

- You can use the one time payment of N2, 500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.

If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went.

Get Paid in Cash to Answer Questions on Myschool - Start Now!

othello
2 weeks ago
ftc
  • Haywhy: pls when will jamb changing of instituition and courses close, it has expiration?...
    Like 1    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • M_Nonny: No closing date yet!

Earlier the better, check out for the school and courses you're changing to (courses offered in the school & course subject combination)

Don't hope to do it twice! Can only be done once!
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Emmanuel: I intend to study Law in Uniabj ant i got 237 in JAMB. My subject combination is Eng, maths, CRK, Govt. I hope am good to go sir?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • LordMurphy: please will jamb change of course/institution continue till d end of dis month? (April)
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • esthilo: @Emmanuel you need literature to study law literature is very crucial no university woul
    dd accept you to study law without literature
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Nosferatu: A friend of mine Used this Following Subjects as is Jamb Combo: English, Govt, Agric and Geography

And She's Aspiring for SOCIAL WORKS. Please Advise
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • jay479: help.
    i wanna change my name but I've paid my money and all that, but it's still telling me in my profile dat "paid(not used). what's does this mean please
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • M_Nonny: Login to your profile, click on my payment and click on "Get Status" for your payment to be approved.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • adeyemo: pls hw can I know d number used to set up my gmail bcus i lost my jamb profile
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • M_Nonny: LATEST UPDATE!

This is to inform all 2018 JAMB candidates that JAMB has re-enabled the portal for the Data Correction/change of course and institution .

All candidates who wish to effect changes on either their course/institution, Gender & State/LGA are to note that "this can be done on the e-facility platform from their mobile phones, home and not CBT Centres alone" as i said earlier. (was just updated online and not offline again)
    Like 3    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • MANDEM: If this update given by @M.Nonny happens to be true, then I am the happiest of all men. thanks for this info
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Dozylaw: Thanks M'Nonny for this update. I have successfully changed my institution using my phone, after paying to the bank.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Isaiah: @M_Nonny i dont why i cant do correction of name...i try to do the correction in a cafe so after making payment there was nothing like correction of name there...plz i need your assitant
    Like 0    Dislike 0   6 days ago
  • Dozylaw: Change of name was allowed during profile creation for utme registration. I don't think you can do it now
    Like 0    Dislike 0   6 days ago
  • Isaiah: so i should wait or forget about it?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   6 days ago
  • Isaiah: will i be able to do it in any accreditted center or jamb office? i'm. confuse!
    Like 0    Dislike 0   6 days ago
  • dera: Will i still be able to change uni after i see my wae results
    Because i used awaiting results..... i dnt no if it will still be open till then
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 days ago
  • jomiloju: i want too do change of institutions too uni Ibadan... and I got 209 in jamb too study medicine and surgery... hw do I go ABT it ?
    Like 1    Dislike 0   4 days ago
  • PASTOR PAMILERIN1: lol even state uni won't admit for medicine with that score,change to less competitive course pls
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 day ago
  • edafe: I got 201 in my jamb.
    I will like to study either anatomy or biochemistry
    can futo admit me
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 day ago
  • xamosworld: Pls keep me updated on direct entry(Imsu,Futo and Uni Uyo
    Like 0    Dislike 0   9 hours ago
adesunny
1 week ago
dose fuoye accept second choice
  • OLAYINKA: Pls i want change to fuoye but my jamb subject combination am afraid pls what can i study witj eng, commerce,govt,econ. Am a commercial student
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Different Case: @ade, Make FUOYE your first choice for better chances.

@Everyone here,
    If you're confused about the course/institution to change to, kindly state your course, score, intial school, proposed school and your subject combination
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • esthilo: @olayinka you can study public administration or marketing
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • chinwewelson: I got 261 and I put in for social work cos I did not know what I would get in jamb.now I want to change it to sociology....my combination is English literature economics and govt.... And my school of choice is unilag....pls should I go ahead with my plan?
  • Austin: Fuoye accept second choice
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 day ago
ejibitrus
1 week ago
Thank God am done with the change of course/institutions.
ace_adesuwachris
1 week ago
Please are we gonna do thumb printing also
Aaronell
1 week ago
Is the sales of direct entry form over?
oladav3
1 week ago
I really need someone opinion....during my jamb registration i mad a mistake about my date of birth! Must i compulsorily do correction?
ISAAC
1 week ago
Please, has changing of names begun also?
nodogragra4me
1 week ago
M_Nonny. Is the DE form still on sale??

I never knew ooh!!
comrade frank
1 week ago
When Are We To Expect Our Jamb Result Myschool Am Talking Of Those Who Has Not Seen Their Jamb Result Uptil Now My Own Keep Showing U Do Not Have Result Yet.
Endowed17
1 week ago
i choose Laspotech as 3rd choice but want to change it to 2nd pls can i change it.
  • esthilo: if your jamb score is below 180 it would be best you choose them as first choice except if your score is higher than that you can put them as second choice
    Like 0    Dislike 1   1 week ago
iyk
1 week ago
Can math go for political sc and when is de closing date for correction of data
  • esthilo: @ iyk it should be English, literature, government/history or any social science subject like economic it depends on the school you choose sha but if your subject combination are English, literature, govt and mathematics it is still OK
  • iyk: Is Eng, math, econ, govt
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Abijah: no it is English, economics, crk,govt or check jamb brochure
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Olamilekan00: Maths can go for political science the compulsory subject is economics and government..
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Mercy Balogun Richard: Hello, I need a small favor, it's not a money, God has seen you suffering for something and says that it's enough, a blessing is coming to you. If you believe in God, send this message, please do not ignore it, you've been put to the test. God is going to fix 2 things tonight in your favor. If you do not believe in God, forget everything and leave it alone. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life, send this message to 20 friends, I can be one of them.
John
1 week ago
Pls is there difference between d original jamb slip and d change of course slip.becos my is d same with d formal jamb slip but different course and institution. Someone told me i have not done change of course pls what is d difference
  • M_Nonny: There is no difference. This years Change of course slip has no printout, after the changes they will just reprint your registration slip using your reg. number so that the changes will reflect.

unlike other years you see something like "New choice of course/institution" crossed with horinzontal line
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • M_Nonny: UPDATE:

Change of course /institution can now be done TWICE , and can now be done anywhere and not CBT centre alone

There's change of course /institution printout, but if have done/changed yours earlier before now, don't worry keep your own printout it's the same thing.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Samy123456: I love myschool. And I wish to be like them someday. I rep. www.learnersinfo.com
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 day ago
spiffy224
1 week ago
Pls guys if I should understand this write up if want to change my course and institution and also my state of origin am to just pay #2500 for the both
  • M_Nonny: you the have to pay #2500 each, making it #5000 for the both adding cbt centre service charge
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • lanskeed: Spiffy224,with 2500 u will be able to access ur form and change everything at once.Not 5000.unless it has changed dis yr.Do let us knw how it goes wen u do it 4 others to learn.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • M_Nonny: @lanskeed, not true pal, even last year... you can't change the both for #2500,

The only difference this year is;

1. Can only be done in CBT centre/ JAMB state offices nationwide.

2. So far, change of course/institution can only be done once, even after paying for the service again.

3. No change of course printout unlike other years, just after the changes they will reprint your slip so that the changes will appear.

Be guided!

The only difference this year is;

1. Can only be done in CBT centre/ JAMB state offices nationwide.

3. No change of course/institution printout unlike other years, just after the changes they will reprint your slip so that the changes will appear.

Be guided!

The only difference this year is;

1. Can only be done in CBT centre/ JAMB state offices nationwide.

3. No change of course/institution printout unlike other years, just after the changes they will reprint your registration slip so that the changes will appear.

Be guided!
  • M_Nonny: 4. and Thumbprint is required
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • EoEi: A soft copy of the new changes you make will be send to your jamb profile email address.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • spiffy224: But look at what post says here.....
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Estharfabian: Can this m-nonny dude stop propagating inauthentic information about please? You are misleading these students .

Bruh, you just need to pay once and correct everything you want to. But after you submit? It can't be reversed.
  • spiffy224: Thanks sis that what has been keeping me oo
charley
1 week ago
I scored 198 in jamb my sub combination is biology physics chemistry and English and BUK as first choice please wat course can I study
  • doctorsam: Charley, courses u can do includes biochemistry, anatomy, physiology, nutrition & dietetics, microbiology, zoology, applied biology, botany etc
ace_adesuwachris
1 week ago
Please when i registered for jamb i did not receive any email bout my profile creation and now i wanna do the change of course it requires it..please what do i do