Posted by Dende
17th October, 2021 | Comments
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into HND-Bsc conversion Programme of Igbinedion University Okada for the 2021/2022 Session.
General Admission Requirement
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
1. Applicants must possess HND certificate in related courses to be admitted into the BSc Degree Programme.
2. Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
3. Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O' level subjectsin not more tan two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programme.
The procedure for the 2021/2022 Application for HND to BSc Conversion Programme Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Read the Instructions carefully
- Click on Register for application at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on 'Login' (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on 'Application record' and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada, .
- To pay for the Application,
1. Admission Forms Account:
Zenith Bank: IUO Sales of Form; Account No.: 1011050189
Sterling Bank: IUO Admission Forms Collection; Account No.: 0014203236
2. To Pay Online:
click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with..." Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to make Payment
Payment for the Application Fee can also be made by Bank Draft Payable to
Okada, Edo State
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.