Ignatius Ajuru University's Batch C admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Candidates can check if their names are on the admission list. The names of admitted candidates are contained on the attached Pdf document below;
Consequently, all successful candidates whose names appeared in the supplementary list below should visit the university website for the Clearance Procedure and Requirements. Or follow the link here-
1. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept/reject their admission.
2. Print their admission letter and result slip (colored only) after accepting the admission, as they will need this during clearance and registration in the University.
3. Payment for Acceptance Fees have been activated since Monday, February 1st, 2021.
4. Proceed to your Faculty conference hall for your clearance after obtaining all required documents as contained in the Clearance Procedure and Requirements (https://iauoe.edu.ng/Home/News?newsid=12149)
5. We will continue to update the list as we receive updates and approval from Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) for recommended candidates.
NB: Supplementary for UTME, Direct Entry, JUPEB, Basic are in Progress…