Eligibility For The 2019 JAMB Mock Exam

Some candidates seem not to know whether or not they are eligible for the 2019 JAMB Mock exam while others are asking how they can register now for the mock exam. Let’s quickly clear the confusion so you know if you are eligible to take the 2019 JAMB Mock exam which comes up April 1st, 2019.

In as much as a lot of you would like to take the Mock Exam, not everyone is qualified to do so.

Eligibility For The 2019 JAMB Mock Exam

If you did not indicate interest to take the mock exam during the 2019 UTME registration, you are simply not qualified to partake in the mock examination and there is absolutely nothing you can do about that now.

Whatever be the case, you do not have anything to worry about. You can have same mock exam experience by downloading and practicing with the JAMB CBT Mobile AppJAMB CBT Software for Computer Systems or by using the Free Online JAMB CBT Exam Platform

For those who indicated interest to take the mock exam, you can proceed to print your JAMB Mock exam slip if you have not already done so to be able to know your exam time and venue.

I believe this has helped to clear the confusion. However, if you have any more questions concerning the mock exam, please post it as a comment so the community can help you.

ekomekidoblessing
1 month ago
what if i indicated that i want to write the mock i was still unable to print my e-slip so i was told i will not be sitting for the mock .please can i know why i was restricted from taking the mock examination
Johnez
1 month ago
I indicated my intrest in the exams.. Yet no slip.. Reason??
Mokerufigodspower
1 month ago
I haven't gotten the mock slip does that mean i am not qualified to write the mock exam
Oyindamola
1 month ago
I have my mock exam slip but the date written on it was 23rd of march now I'm seeing 1st of April...I'm really confused o
Xcleanz
1 month ago
JAMB has not send me any mail to my yahoo mail o, why is that? And also my biometric didnt work, what and how should I do it? Pls answer all
Stanley
1 month ago
Please what if I opted to write the mock exam, have gotten my mock exam slip but due to some circumstances I could not write the mock exam, will it prevent me frim writing the main exam.?
  • Felix: I indicated interest in writing the jamb mock but up till now I have been able to print the slip for exam venue and time. What do I do next? Jamb should please note and correct this situation.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • Felix: I indicated interest in writing the jamb mock but up till now I have not been able to print the slip for exam venue and time. What do I do? Jamb should please note and correct the situation.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • Raphael: Me too....what was ur solution
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
Starlight
4 weeks ago
plz lets say i don't know if i chose to write mock during my registration and now i'm being sent mock examination slip, does it mean that i'm eligible for the exam????
D_Ejechi
4 weeks ago
please if someone did not say if he or she is writing mock we that person get the slip or not
princeton
4 weeks ago
i have indicated my interest for jamb mock but i havent seen it
Raphael
3 weeks ago
Pls ooo i went to reprint my mock slip....nd ut said that they can't find my details although i reg for d mock exams.....i need help