Myschool CBT Challenge Season 6 - Prizes Worth N300,000 To Be Won!

EDEPOLY Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details

EDEPOLY Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ede as their first choice in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 140 and above that they are eligible to apply for Post UTME screening exercise.

Application forms which attract N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, and detailed information about the programmes entry requirement, mode of payment and registration are available on-line at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
Payment should be effected on the institution portal using any Remita payment methods (Master card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, remita app. Etc.)

EDEPOLY Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details

NOTE:
 All your O’level Results should be filled online.
 Current and active phone Number is required
 Current and active email is required.

Available Programme For National Diploma Programmes

1) SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
a) Computer Science
b) Hospitality Management
c) Leisure and Tourism Management
d) Science Laboratory Technology
e) Statistics
f) Nutrition and Dietetics
(g) Geological Technology

II) SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
a) Accountancy
b) Business Administration and Management
c) Banking and Finance
d) Marketing
e) Office Technology and Management.
f) Library and Information Science

a) Computer Engineering Technology
b) Electrical Electronics Engineering
c) Mechanical Engineering
d) Civil Engineering
f) Horticulture and Landscape Technology

Method Of Application

Interested candidates are required to visit the institution’s website https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/ to apply.

Application forms which attract N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, and detailed information about the programmes entry requirement, mode of payment and registration are available online at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.

Payment will be effected using any Remita payment methods ( Master card. Bank Payment. Online Payment. Internet Banking. ATM. remita app etc)

Application closes: Tuesday 30th, July 2019

JAMB 2020 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply

Kola
When will edepoly observe their post utme exams
Olanrewaju Abiola
Hi please, i chose EDEPOLY as second choice and score 208. Can i apply and sit for their post utme?
Ademola Adejare
Good day!
I am having issue with the post utme registration and would love if someone could help me out.
I have successfully created account on the website and made payments (even twice charged - ought to the debit incurred on my account) but couldn't find the next step - I am always taken to the payment page when log in. in fact below is the payment transaction history.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT
Ademola Adejare
Good day!
PLEASE HELP ME OUT
Sam
I've successfully registered for the EDE Post UTME, but am having one issue, after imputing my Jamb Reg No the system ought to automatically bring out my Jamb score (Jamb score is part of the required fields) but it didn't bring out my score instead that field was blocked, filling up other fields my Bio-data came out like this, look at my jamb score "0" & i scored "179", is this something to worry about, please help.
Sam
Here's the Bio-data
ogunleke_s@yahoo.com
Pls when will Edepoly commence their exam, I know it still August, but when is their exam date specifically
pls when is ede poly screening going to commence
Ola mi
1 month ago
I score 44 and 48 is my cutoff mark I apply for business administration and management
Plz what should I do or are they going to offer me an admission

JAMB 2020 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply