Posted by Myschool
on 18th April, 2012 | 6 Comments
Babcock University is hereby calling on all candidates who chose the school as either their 1st or 2nd choice and met the minimum cut-off of 180 in UTME 2012 and are 16 years and above, to come for the school's Online Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into 2012/2013 academic Session.
According to the memo received by myshcoolcomm, candidates who are to gain admission into the institution must fulfill the following requirements;
1. Must posses a minimum of 5 O'level Credits at not more than 2 sittings
2. If Medicine and Surgery, 5 O'level credits at not more than 1 sitting
3. Candidates awaiting results should have them ready before matriculation day
4. Direct Entry candidates with first degree in Life Sciences and with 3.5CGPA/5 or 2.8CGPA/4 can also apply
How to apply
You MUST be making your application using a computer or a high end device.
Candidates who would like to apply for admission into Babcock are to follow these guidelines;
1. Candidate MUST have an email address. If you don't have one, open one from gmail. It's free.
2. Fill the application form for admission by clicking here. On the page that loads up, Enter your email, surname and other names as specified and click "Submit" at the top of the page. An email containing further application details should be sent to you there after. If you don't find the email in your inbox, check your Spam Messages.
3. Proceed to any of the following banks GT bank, Wema, First Bank, Zenith & UBA and request to make payment for Babcock University Online Application form via e-tranzact. The fee for the form is N6,000 (six thousand naira only). e-Tranzact& local bank charges(N350)apply.
Ensure you Obtain a Confirmation Number & Receipt Number from the bank.(These information will be needed in the course of filling the application form)
4. After payment, check your email box again for your email and password that was earlier send to you and then click here
to officially apply for the admission.
5. Enter your email and password into the box provided and login.
6. Continue to enter the confirmation number and receipt number into the boxes provided. If you don't see the boxes, click on "Complete Application" then "Application Payment" at the left of your screen. Remember, you should be doing this on a computer system. After entering your details, always click on "Submit" at the top of the site.
7. Once payment is entered, continue to enter your personal details by clicking on "Registration Entries" and then "Personal Details" all on the left of your screen.
8. Ensure to Upload your full-face, recent (2x2 inches, 1200x1200 pixel) photograph with red background.
Only Our SMS subscribers are free to call our official helpline from 10am - 5pm if they require special assistance at any stage of their application for their admission into Babcock University. Please note that we will not request any form of payment for this service. This message has already been sent to them.
Application Closes 4th May, 2012.
To view the courses and individual departmental requirements for the school, click here
Venue and Dates
The screening test is online based and will be conducted in various AFRIHUB centers across the country or in Babcock University.
Because it is online based test, Candidates are free to select any test date such as;
10th May, 2012
22nd May, 2012
14th June, 2012
26th June, 2012 (Final Date for Screening)
How to Study
Myschoolcomm can provide you with relevant questions you can study with before your exam. This also comes with SMS alerts for subsequent information such as Release of results, admission lists (all batches) and important information from the school. It's not too late. To subscribe for this package, click here
Change of institution/Course
Candidates that require to change their institution to or from babcock can do so via myschoolcomm. To do this, follow instructions by clicking here
. This ends on 27th April.