The management of Akwa Ibom State University has enabled the portal for school fees payment and course registration for both New and returning students in the 2017/2018 academic session.
The procedure is as stated below;
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT PROCEDURE
1. Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
2. Enter your jamb Registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel.
3. On the dashboard, click payment to proceed.
4. Select your level and semester and click “PAY”.
5. Select your payment platform “BANK OR ONLINE”.
6. If you choose “BANK” Print the pre-analysis and proceed to the bank to make payment for school fees.
COURSE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
7. To register courses, confirm the courses you are to register from the department repeat step 1-2 above
8. Then click “courses”.
9. Select the level and semester.
10. Then click “courses”.
11. Select your courses and click “Register” .
12. Print the course form.
13. Proceed to the department for further instructions.
email: [email protected] | Phone:08155212097 , 07032874388, 08167599191 , 08030555482 (Calls: 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday)