The Admission List of the Akwa-Ibom State University (AKSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released on the school portal. This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2020/2021 Post-UTME of the institution that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates
How to Check AKSU admission List
Please Note the following:
1. You are expected to accept your Admission on Jamb CAPS via http://www.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility/
2. You are expected to proceed and pay your acceptance fee within Two (2) weeks from the date of the release of the admission list.
3. Then complete your Bio-data form online and get your access code for course registration and school fee payment.
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES AND REGISTRATION OF COURSES TO PAY YOUR
1. You are expected to accept your Admission on Jamb CAPS via Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
2. Click “Register Now”.
3. Click “Admission”.
4. Then Click “Bio Data”.
5. Enter your Jamb Number and click “Verify”.
6. Click “click to make payment link on the right side of the page”
7. Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the bank. Please note, all payment is made through the e-transact platform.
BIO DATA REGISTRATION
1. After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
2. Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
3. Fill the Bio data Form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
TO PAY SCHOOL FEES
1. Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
2. Enter your jamb Registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel.
3. On the dashboard, click payment to proceed. Select your level and semester and click “PAY”
4. Select your payment platform “BANK OR ONLINE”
5. If you choose “BANK” Print the pre-analysis and proceed to the bank to make payment for school fees
1. To register courses, confirm the courses you are to register from the department.
2. Repeat step 11-12
3. Then click “courses”.
4. Select the level and semester.
5. Then click load.
6. Select your courses and click “Register”.
7. Print your course form and then proceed to your department.
For further instructions:
email:firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone:08155212097, 07032874388,08022269656,
07084304545 , 08167599191 , 08030555482