||Post UTME Past Questions (pdf)
+ 1 Year School SMS Alerts Included
- Contains FUNAI Detailed Postutme Past Questions and Answers
- No of Pages - 22
- From 2013 to 2019
- For courses under the faculty of Arts, Law, Management and Social Sciences
-FUNAI usually lasts from 20 minutes to 30 minutes depending on the number of questions.
- FUNAI Post utme Started officially in the year 2013, its one of the new Universities founded by the Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Administration in the year 2011
-All questions carry equal marks. Do not waste time on any question but ensure you attempt all question.
-Be punctual and ensure you are well composed
-Ensure you eat well before the examination as you may have to wait more than expected before the examination begins
-Ensure to come along with your HB Pencil, copy of your post-UTME registration print-out or payment slip, UTME Original Result Slip and any other relevant document.
-Do not come along with GSM Phones, Calculators (unless otherwise indicated on your registration slip) and other electronic devices.
NOTE: There was no Post-UME in 2016/2017
Table of Content:
- Questions and Answers for 2019/2020 Funai Postutme Page 1-5
- Questions and Answers for 2018/2019 Funai Postutme Page 6-8
- Questions and Answers for 2017/2018 Funai Postutme Page 9-10
- No Postutme in 2016/2017 Session
- Questions and Answers for 2015/2016 Funai Postutme Page 10 -14
- Questions and Answers for 2014/2015 Funai Postutme Page 15-19
- Questions and Answers for 2013/2014 Funai Postutme Page 20 -22
This is the official Past Question and Answers of the Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI), for all Arts Faculties (Arts, Law, Management and Social Sciences)
-FUNAI Started Post-UTME Officially in the Year 2013.
-This Past Question comprises of FUNAI questions and and answers starting from 2013 till date.
-However, be informed that there could be changes this session especially to the timing and the number of questions.
-We also advise candidates to study other subjects that are related to their fields.