The Tecno L8 Plus is designed for pleasurable content viewing with a massive display measuring 5.5 inches diagonally.
The IPS capacitive touchscreen has an HD resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. A pixel density of about 267 ppi doesn’t sound awesome, but it should still impress to an extent.
The phablet offers double the RAM , but otherwise offers largely similar features as the regular Tecno L8, including a mammoth battery and display.
The headline feature of the Tecno L8 Plus is the behemoth 5,050mAh battery that it is equipped with. This power bank of a battery offers slightly bigger capacity than that on the new Tecno Droipad 8D.
As would be expected, especially of a device by a Chinese company, the device comes with dual SIM card slots. Tecno L8 Plus offers 3G connectivity with download speeds of up to 21 Mbps.
There is no 4G LTE in sight, though. Connectivity options include microUSB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot functionality.
1. You should ensure you physically inspect or see the product to be purchased, and transact face to face.
2. Don't make payment until you see the item.
3. Don't send money into any account or send recharge card to anyone without inspecting the product.
4. This platform is designed to ONLY BRING the buyer and the seller together.
5. If you understand the above warnings, please contact the seller using the details below.