This is where you get reliable and prompt SMS and Free Email alert on any important information coming from your selected school of choice. If you were looking to get this server together with Original Post-UTME Past Questions for any of your schools of choice, please click here to proceed.
Myschool is also known for providing reliable information from any school, so once you receive our SMS Alert or Email Alert, you can act on the information immediately. This not only keeps you informed, it helps you stay ahead of your mates. We will send you these important messages for the next 1 year, if you subscribe.
Our SMS and EMAIL Alerts Services is an excellent service, which keeps you up-to-date with whatever is currently happening in your school of choice. With this service, you will be able to monitor your school from anywhere you are in the world.
Some of the information we will provide include, and is not limited to;
- When the Admission Screening forms are out and when registration begins.
- When the test, exam or screening will hold, or if there's any change in dates.
- Tips, Hints & Procedures needed for a successful Admission Screening in your school of choice.
- When the Admission Screening results are out.
- When there is any Admission list released (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Supplementary and VC admission lists)
- When there is any Local Scholarship Available to apply for.
- When ANY SCHOOL INFORMATION (Resumption, Pre-degree, Part-time) is released.
- SMS and EMAIL Reminders on when an important date is around the corner so you don't miss it.
- Announcement of matriculation date for your school (Which signifies the close of admission)
- Other national updates related to education in Nigeria (JAMB, WAEC, NECO updates)
It is important to note that so many candidates have lost their admission simply because they were not informed ahead of time. With Myschool.ng, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE 1ST TO KNOW because we have over 6 years of experience in providing SMS and EMAIL alerts and our systems are reliable.
Please choose a plan below;