i had 202 in jamb, will be given MLS in BUK if I do change...

i had 202 in jamb, will be given MLS in BUK if I do change of institution?

To get notifications when anyone posts a new answer to this question,
Follow New Answers

Post an Answer

Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here

Answers (4)

1 month ago
Maybe if you do well in your post utme
1 month ago
Yes but you need to study hard and perform more better in your upcpming post utme exam, also with a good Olevel result relevant with BUK requirement
1 month ago
You will need to do very well in post utme because that course is pretty competitive
1 month ago
Yes, you can get admitted to study the course if you perform well in their postutme screening exam and meet up with their departmental cut-off mark for the course.
And you also need a good o'level result.
Ask Your Own Question

Quick Questions

See More Bayero University Kano Questions