I got 281 in jamb Can i get admission to study medecine in AMBROSE ALLI...

I got 281 in jamb
Can i get admission to study medecine in AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY or UNIBEN?

To get notifications when anyone posts a new answer to this question,
Follow New Answers

Post an Answer

Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here

Answers (6)

1 month ago
I'd advice you go for Ambrose Ali University Because uniben records one of the highest numbers of registered candidates per University therefore there will be huge competition there from student from far and wide.. except you do well in the post utme too
1 month ago
UI doesnt accept any jamb mark below 200..
only those with 200 and above are eligible to write their post utme
1 month ago
Yes, you have the chance to study the course in any of the 2 universities. Try and score high in the school post utme exam to boost your chances of getting admitted
1 month ago
yeah just do well in the upcoming screening and you get your admission
Vek Tor
1 month ago
Yes you can...you just need to score high in your post-utme to boost your chance of admission
1 month ago
Go to uniben , you stand a better chance this year, they have now made it easier for Medicine and surgery aspirants to gain admission. 281, youre good to go. Ambrose Alli, is who knows who.
Ask Your Own Question

Quick Questions

See More Ambrose Alli University Questions