Can I use combination of waec to study civil engineering , and what are the...

Can I use combination of waec to study civil engineering , and what are the subjects to take in jamb for d course civil engineering?

To get notifications when anyone posts a new answer to this question,
Follow New Answers

Post an Answer

Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here

Answers (3)

4 months ago
Yes, you can use two sitting combination of waec to study the course, it would be accepted.
UTME and Direct Entry
Requirements to Study Civil
Direct Entry Requirement for Civil
Engineering :
A Level passes in Physics and
ND/HND upper credit at appropriate
UTME Requirement for Civil Engineering:
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English
Language and one Science subject
UTME Subject combination for Civil
Engineering :
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
4 months ago
Yes. you can use waec combination of MATHEMATICS, ENGLISH, PHYSICS, TECHNICAL DRAWING, CHEMISTRY, FURTHER MATHEMATICS, with one vocational subject and any social science to study civil engineering..........Your jamb combination should be MATHEMATICS, ENGLISH, PHYSICS, AND CHEMISTRY
Ask Your Own Question

Quick Questions

See More Institute of Management Technology, Enugu Questions