plzzz, a mistake was made on my jamb profile. in my name, but I have...

plzzz, a mistake was made on my jamb profile. in my name, but I have corrected it on jamb profile but it did not reflect on my jamb cap and a. b. u portal what can I do? will a. b. u accept affidavit of name?

To get notifications when anyone posts a new answer to this question,
Follow New Answers

Post an Answer

Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here

Answers (6)

8 months ago
If you can wait i believe it will be corrected
But you can still conatct Jamb
Bwari, ABUJA
P.M.B. 189, Garki, Abuja,
PHONE: 2348166335513, +2348123658955
8 months ago
It would reflect later on the portal just give it some time.
Or you can go to jamb zonal office for help.
Yes, ABU use to accept affidavit.
8 months ago
in order not to waste time, you can contact or go to jamb office and lay the complain
8 months ago
If you have make the correction it will reflect soon
But you can still contact your school to know if they will accept affidavit of name
Ask Your Own Question

Quick Questions

See More Ahmadu Bello University Questions