Buy HP Pavilion x360 Convertible PC and get N10,000 discount

Please guys, How does Uniuyo calculate their post utme score?

Please guys, How does Uniuyo calculate their post utme score?

To get notifications when anyone posts a new answer to this question,
Follow New Answers

Post an Answer

Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here

JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply
JAMB 2020 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!

Answers (2)

Gaby
1 month ago
To calculate UNIUYO aggregate score, you
would need to know your JAMB and post
UTME scores. Once you have that
information handy, you can go ahead
and use the calculation procedure below.
JAMB UTME is made up of 400 marks
while UNIUYO post UTME is made 100
marks.
Simply divide your JAMB score by 8
Divide your Post UTME score by 2
Add up the result
That gives you your UNIUYO aggregate
score
Illustration 1
JAMB Score / 8 = 50%
Post UME Score / 2 = 50%
Total = 100%
Example
To better understand the calculation
process, you can check out this
illustration below.
Let’s assume James a candidate applying
to study at the University of Uyo has a
JAMB score of 240 and a Post UTME score
of 70. To calculate his aggregate score;
JAMB score = 240 / 8 = 30
Post UTME score = 70 / 2 = 35
Total = 30(JAMB) + 35(Post UTME) = 65
Benjamin’s aggregate score will be 65.
isaaq
1 month ago
Uniuyo Aggregate score is now a combination of student JAMB UTME score & O’ level combinations (waec, neco, waec gce, neco gce, nabteb). T he sharing ratio is
60:40. Jamb Utme score is 60% while your five o; level subject combos will make up the remaining 40% marks.
Ask Your Own Question

Quick Questions

See More University of Uyo Questions
 
JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply
JAMB 2020 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!