Myschool CBT Challenge Season 6 - Cash Prize Of N200,000 To Be Won!

Hi, i have D7 in government and E8 in economics and am studying local government...

Hi, i have D7 in government and E8 in economics and am studying local government administration in oau am i required with the courses?

To get notifications when anyone posts a new answer to this question,
Follow New Answers

Post an Answer

Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here

Answers (2)

3 months ago
Unfortunately, Local government administration requires a credit pass in government or Economics.

OAU O'level subject combination for local government administration is;
Five SSCE credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Government/Economics and two (2) from Biology, Chemistry, History, Geography, Accounting/Book Keeping, Civic Education, Literature in English, Agricultural Science and any Nigerian Language
Your main courses are deficit.
In UTME, please note that English Language is
Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three
(3) other JAMB UTME subject combination
needed to study Local Government
Administration under the Faculty of
Administration in the above Universities include;
Government/History, Economics and any other
Ask Your Own Question

Quick Questions

See More Obafemi Awolowo University Questions