Myschool CBT Challenge Season 6 - Cash Prize Of N200,000 To Be Won!

YSU Post-UTME 2017: Cut-Off Marks, Screening And Registration Details

All JAMB UTME 2017 candidates, who have chosen Yobe State University as their FIRST CHOICE with an aggregate score of 140 and above, are invited for Post-UTME Examination scheduled as follows:

STEP 1: Registration for Post UTME Examination
Candidates are to purchase registration scratch card at a non refundable fee of N2,000.00 payable at:
Bank: First Bank, Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru, and Potiskum branches. However, candidates within Geidam axis are to purchase their scratch cards from the Bursary Department of mai Idriss Alooma Polytechnic Geidam.

Account Name: Yobe State University
Account Number: 2032347328
Sales of Scratch cards and On-line registration commences from 29th August to 7th September, 2017

STEP 2: Examination schedule
Date and venue for the examination will be indicated on candidates' Post-UTME registration slip.

NOTE:
Date for DE and 2nd choice UTME candidates will be communicated in due course.

Furthermore, note that only candidates that pay and register for the prescribed Post-UTME examination will be considered for admission.

Thank you.
SIGNED
DR. Kalli A. Y. Gazali
Registrar

Ukellymoses
2 years ago
Ftc
BBharmony
2 years ago
Fct........okkk....funaab! what are u waiting for????
Demboiz
2 years ago
we dey expect futa oooo
ben4life
2 years ago
Good morning sir/ma.please, I did change of course and institution on the 25th of August 2017.the change was reflected on my print out.but,when I was trying to register for my post utme with my new institution it saying that am not an aspiration of the institution. However, the change of course and institution was done in a cyber cafe. Meanwhile, before going to the cyber cafe I make inquiry from the security men at the zonal office of JAMB in Lagos state in which they told me that the change of course and institution can be done in any cyber cafe nation wide.as a result of this assurance I went to the nearest cyber cafe that is very close to JAMB ZONAL OFFICE in Lagos state.please, how can I resolve this issue now?kindly, advice me on what to do.thanks.
mickey08
2 years ago
see how schools dey release their screening form like a running tap,funaaaab,guy what's the cut off mark for funaab self
ben4life
2 years ago
Have printed out the original slip an it was reflected on it.
Ziglar1914
2 years ago
What about the second choice?. Don't you don't consider it?.
enobill
2 years ago
please if you are an applicant in YSU help post your number so i can contact you, i stay in the south so i want to purchase the scratch card, thanks
NastieEmJhay