YABATECH Student Reported Dead After Being Electrocuted

A student of Yaba Colege of Technology (YABATECH) identified as precious Maduka has been reported dead.

The ND 1 student of the Department of Computer Engineering was said to have slumped after being electrocuted by an Air Conditioner attached to one the offices at the back of a Civil Engineering building while having his bath around 6:00 am 

YABATECH Student Reported Dead After Being Electrocuted

He was immediately rushed to the medical centre and later to the Military hospital where he was pronounced dead.

According to sources, this is not the first time someone is electrocuted by the Air Conditioner which is usually switched on all the time.

Following this development, the Rector has directed the school's internal secuity officials to ensure no student is allowed to sleep in Classrooms and the school Chapel at night.

Someone may wonder why Precious chose to bath at the back of an office building instead of his hostel. We leant that some of the students sleep in Classrooms due to the accommodation issues in YABATECH.

RIP to the deceased.

Related Posts

JAMB 2019 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2019 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!

Comments (1)

Victoria
5 months ago
Can i offer bsc in science laboratory techniques at yaba tech

Quick Questions

Ask Your Own Question
To get notifications when anyone comments,
Follow Comments

Post Comment

Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here