Gain 200 level admission into any university - no JAMB and low fees - Call 07063900993

Yabatech School Fees and Cost of Admission

ESTIMATED COST OF ADMISSION (Only if you're admitted)

1. School Fees for ND/HND Part Time = N70,000
(This amount is not accurate but not above this rate & it is subject to change)
2. School Fees for ND/HND Full Time = N35,000
(This amount is close to accuracy and it is subject to change)
3. Acceptance Fee = N10,000 (This fee is applicable to both full time and part time applicants and it is subject to change)
4. Departmental due, Faculty due, SUG due &
other miscellaneous (Budget about N5,000)
5. Hostels = N14,000 N17,500 & N25,000
respectively, depending on the one you want. (not compulsory)

School Fees are paid once every session.

1session = 1year.

Yabatech does not accept payment by Installments.

DURATION:
1. ND/HND Full Time: It's a 2years program,
2semesters in a session i.e 4semesters to
complete. 1year = 1session.
2. ND/HND Part Time: It's a 2years program,
3semesters in a session i.e 6semesters to
complete. 1year = 1session. This shows that the
Part Time Students have limited Holidays and
more of tight schedules in a session.

Have a wonderful stay in our prestigious college.

JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply
JAMB 2020 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!

kc-credible
6 years ago
What about degree program? I thought dat yabatech awards B.tech? How does it go?
I got pass in my ND result in 2012, can i put in for HND in Yabatech this year?
kennex05
5 years ago
Plsss what is yabatech cut off mark
Estydesty
5 years ago
I would like 2 knw wen d post jamb form of yabatech iz out nd how much it wil be sold?
  • teaway: @estydesty, abeg calm down ooo..the ones dt wrote post-utme last year and got admitted have not resumed yet. Just take it cool bro.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   5 years ago
spykephabiyi
5 years ago
I score 168 in jamb ani possibilty dere.
  • teaway: As at last year, d cut-off mark was 180 but u might be lucky itz reduced to 160 (I can't really assure u).. Just keep on praying and most importantly, pray dt d strike be called off soon cos it might affect dis year's admission if care isn't taken.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   5 years ago
  • babskorex: Last year ws 150. U ar gud 2 go
    Like 0    Dislike 0   5 years ago
  • kennex05: Plssss wat iz yabatech cuttoff mark I score 169 am I chance 4 d post utme?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   5 years ago
  • babskorex: It ws 150 lst year an I tink it wil remain da same
    Like 0    Dislike 0   5 years ago
  • Dimmie6: Dimmie6 says;

Pls I didn't apply Yabatech and I scored 162, can I still apply Yabatech? I want to know my chances of gaining admission there coz I'v never been to lagos and I know no 1 dere, please advice coz I'm contacting 4rm kaduna
    Like 0    Dislike 0   5 years ago
  • teaway: Yabatech only accepts candidates that picked them as their choice of institution. All you can do is to know if the change of course is still on, den u can apply for it. But I can't guarantee you admission.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   5 years ago
  • mekus6681: pls does d accept gce awaiting result?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   5 years ago
jane perpetual
5 years ago
Dis is serious,bt does d strike affect the parttym student?
umek blessing
5 years ago
Plz I will like to knw if as a science student I can study fashion designer technique in yabatech after scoring 172 in utme
Dimmie6
5 years ago
pascalanthony
5 years ago
Na wah ooo.yabatech wouldn't accept installment payment.....
pascalanthony
5 years ago
I just got an info that yabatech school fees varies according to your choice of course,so i wanna know how much it will cost to study under science faculty....(IME)
Kemsy4real
5 years ago
wen is d deadline for d payment of school fee
pascalanthony
5 years ago
can i still change my course after have gained admission in the college???from IME to SLT....urgent reply pls...
AKWAKPORO VERONICA
4 years ago
What is the difference in the school hostels as the price differs? if I should pay a 25000 How many people will be in the room? Co's I like privacy that y Okpe asking.
  • Olaex: I would like to know too. Infact, I'm thinking of finding some gentle, serious and education focus dudes to get an apartment off campus but only the serious and focus minds...
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 years ago
Olaex
4 years ago
kc-credible
UNN is affiliated to Yabatech and it awards B.sc Education at the end of students degree program... I don't know yet about the school fee, hostel and other cost but certainly, the degree program is effective!
Olaex
4 years ago
Plsss what is yabatech cut off mark
kennex05
Do you have an idea if same cut-off is used for both Yabatech ND/HND and UNN (degree)?

JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply
JAMB 2020 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!
Marketplace