Posted by Myschool Paul
on 13th July, 2020 | Comments
This is to inform prospective students that Veritas Univerisity, Abuja Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 admission is now on sale. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates that sat for the last UTME/Direct Entry candidates for admission into its degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. The cut-off mark is 170. The form costs N4,500. See details below.
- Candidates who made Veritas University, Abuja their first or second choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) application form.
- All other candidates who did not choose Veritas University, Abuja as first or second choice but are interested in studying in the University.
- Candidates in 1) and 2) above must have obtained a minimum score of 170 in the 2020 UTME.
- Direct-entry candidates (must have obtained the 2020 Direct-Entry Form from JAMB).
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to Veritas University Abuja.
Method of Application
- Application fee is N4,500.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the manual forms page. The completed form and payment teller should be scanned and sent to email@example.com or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- All payments should be made in the University Accounts as indicated below.
Account Name: Veritas University, Abuja
GTBANK: 0024642120, FIRST BANK: 2032211597, ZENITH BANK: 1013201758
Click Here to Download Admission Form
Click Here to Submit Form
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Applied Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Botany
- B.Sc. Zoology
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
- B.A. Ed. Education English
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed. Social Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- Library and Information Science, BLIS
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Physics
- The University offers Foundation Programme which prepares students intensively for UTME with as much as 99% success. The programme offer subject combination in all courses and also trains students in Entrepreneurial Skills.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge enables you to gain admission into 200 level in Vertias University.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge result does not expire.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge candidates do not need to write UTME/JAMB to gain admission into 200 level
- Candidate with awaiting results can also apply.
For further enquiries, please visit www.veritas.edu.ng or call: (+234)708-685-8143, (+234)803-939-8830, (+234)803-897-1084, Rev. Fr. Dr. Peter Bakwaph: 08039398830, Mr Cephas Iliya:07086858143, Dr. Chika Duru: 08038971084. or send email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also visit: Office of the Registrar, Veritas University Abuja or any Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.