UNN Post-UTME 2018: Screening Dates, Cut-off Mark & Registration Period Announced

UNN Post-UTME Screening date and registration period for 2018/2019 academic session has been announced. The Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, July 23rd, 2018 and end on Wednesday 1st, August 2018. Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise will start on 5 July 2018 and end on 19th July 2018 on the university Portal.

Eligibility

Prospective students who made UNN their first choice and scored 180 and above should apply on the Portal as from 5th July for the screening exercise.

Prospective  visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above should also apply on the Portal as from 5th July.

Screening Dates And Details

UTME screening exercise will commence on Tuesday July 23, 2018 and end on August 2nd, 2018. The Post-UTME Past questions to help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise is available now. Click here to get yours.

Click here to see the screening Schedule.

Please endeavor to arrive at the venue 2 hours before your exam for accreditation.

Visually Impaired Candidates

Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening.

On this note, the portal will be opened on Thursday, July 5, 2018 and closes on Thursday, July 19, 2018 by 12 midnight.

We request that all the affected prospective students register for this screening as there will be no opportunity to do so afterwards.

Kindly visit the UNN Website for regular updates.

Thank you for choosing University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

Please come with the printout of the acknowledgement for the screening exercise.

Online Registration

The online registration commences on Thursday July 5, 2018 and ends on Thursday July 19, 2018.

Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.

Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration

1. Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
  2. Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
  • Click Prospective Students
  1. Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
  2. Enter JAMB Registration Number
  3. Generate Invoice
  • Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
  • Return to Portal
  1. Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
  2. Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
  3. Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
  • Re-enter your grades correctly
  • Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
  • Birth Certificate
  • Local Government Identification
  • Testimonial
  • First School Leaving Certificate
  • JAMB Result Slip
  • O/Level 1
  • O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and,
  • Click the NEXT button
  • Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct

Check the CONFIRMATION BOX

• Click SUBMIT
  • Print Acknowledgement Slip

All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:

1. A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
  2. 2018/2019 JAMB Result Slip

Thousands of Project Materials Available for instant download
90% of Post-UTME Questions are from Past Questions - Get your copy now!

oredos
2 weeks ago
Ftc
Da_Phoenix
2 weeks ago
Other federal universities should please follow suit...
oredos
2 weeks ago
Uniben utme is also out
Dr.jeff
2 weeks ago
DROP YOU jAMB SCORE AND COURSE FOR AN ADVICE ON COURSE TO CHANGE
There is not to be ashamed of,change of course or institution is not a bad idea rather is a good measure and defensive mechanism for you to attend your goal and be in right track for admission.
tiana clare
2 weeks ago
183 and my course is biochemistry
stephcruzdiva
2 weeks ago
180 or 120? what is the actual cut off for buying d form? u made a mistake myschool
Salihu
1 week ago
277 for civil engineering
Ishola
1 week ago
unn?
Esure4me
1 week ago
Hello please do we need to re-upload our waec result before postutme
kingsley01
1 week ago
pls will all these certs be in photocopy or original.... eg birth certificate, LGA ID, testimonial & O-level result? and also jamb result slip is it (original)?
Mizchelle
1 week ago
This requirement much ohh for just registration
Dr law
1 week ago
please someone should help me with the past questions for pharmacy in unn..I really need help with past questions.pdf precisely
Dr law
1 week ago
I need help with d past questions pls good people if the world
idrisco39
1 week ago
223 economics usman dafodio university whats my chance
  • Best: You are 65% good to go.Put more effort in her post-utme.It also depends on your O'level result grades.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
Jimina
1 week ago
Good Morning my dearest people. How are U guys all?? Hope we are all fine?? We thank GOD that UNN has reduced her cut-off mark to 180.

I have a question and please I need an urgent answer.
UNN gave guidelines on how to register for their Post UTME and gave list of documents to submit. ie Local Government Certificate, O Level result, Jamb result, Testimonial, First School Leaving Certificate etc. But my question is this, is Testimonial different from First School Leaving Certificate?? I was thinking that both First School Leaving Certificate and Testimonial are for Primary School but someone told me Testimonial is for Secondary School. I went to my Primary School to collect the both certificate but was told that they no longer make use of Testimonial so I'm confuse. But I have my First School Leaving Certificate but don't have a Testimonial and Testimonial is listed among the documents we are to submit during Post UTME registration. I need help on how to go about it please.

Thank U all my beloved people.