UNIZIK Merit Admission List 2016/2017 Released

UNIZIK Merit Admission List 2016/2017 Released

The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) has released the merit admission list for the 2016/2017 academic session.

How To Check Your Admission Status
-Visit http://portal.unizik.edu.ng/utme-screening/2016_2017/index.screening

-Enter your JAMB UTME registration number in the space provided,

-Click the Next button to check your admission status.

It is expected that the upload would have been completed by noon time.

N.B Those who are successful should immediately head to UNIZIk to start registration as the University has resumed for all final year and fresh students.

Mr prodigal
Lol...ftc jhor!!!
  • richforeverMM: The link in this post is wrong.

To check ur admission status

1.Click on this link

2. Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the column provided

3. Retype your Jamb Registeration number again as instructed

Goodluck

• richforeverMM: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE JUST RELEASE UNIZIK MERIT LIST

Note uploading of names is in progress

If you check and didn't see your name dont panic, check back later

Steps, at of now the site has been close by the university management likely to be back tomorrow or in the evening

1. Click on this link

2. Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the column provided

3. Retype your Jamb Registeration number again as instructed
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • callitos: I checked mine lyk 10 min ago, itz saying invalid registration number...am scared
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Uchay: pls help me check dese:

65620318GB

66387309CF
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • ferdiromz: shut up liar

uniben is yet to release deres

y do u ppl like spreading rumors

may God forgive u

fr misleading tensed apirants
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • dikachihenry: Where are ur manners @ferdiromz..I really do not have time for your loud mouth but if you will son check before you open your putty mouth just coz you got a few megabytes of data you think you're relevant or your voice matters? Be gone..go play with your barbie dolls...Congratulations to the admitted students, wishing you a successful stay in Uniben
  • williebenz: Lol dikachihenry ..I like ur way
  • veclaviper: Congratulations

Kindly add this number 08180306476 to join unizik freshers group!
  • TRACY_: Congrat atlast Akabike
  • TRACY_: Is true ooo

My name is in incomplete list ooo

Buh I did mine very well

Y oo
  • brainypious: VIPER ADD 08166148794
  • chidynmah: congrats akabike.kelz

pls can you help me check my admission status,been trying since yesterday

Reg no:66326173AG
  • ESUT VC: Congrats 66326173AG.. U have been offered admission
  • SWIZZNONICHI: Pls how do I re-register
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • richforeverMM: 65620318GB ur admission is in progress.

66387309CF invalid UTME number
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • richforeverMM: 66326173AG Nwokedi Chidinma congratulations on ur admission to UNIZIK.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • kelvinc7: Pls guys my name is in the list of incomplete registration, how do I re register it pls? I need the link urgently pls guys
  • TRACY_: OMG after I re-registered oo

The list just went off oo

Akabike thanks for the info oo

Now I can see my Weac update oo n many more b4 it was empty
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • richforeverMM: The incomplete list has been deleted from UNIZIK website
  • vicky vite: 65607837gc pls help me
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Sam008: Please Help my Friend Check 65956570AI . The site isn't Opening. Thank You
  • hostine: 65607837gc Admission still in progress
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • richforeverMM: 65956570AI Admission In Progress, Check Back Later..
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Sam008: Thanks man, I appreciate .

I'm Looking for a Neat, Responsible & Cool headed Roommate. I've seen a lodge close to Ifite gate. It's a new lodge, spacious and water running innit. If U're interested ? Kindly Call me on 08094770154 Let's get talking.
  • chidynmah: thanks guys
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • richforeverMM: Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Unizik Admission list/Exercise.

1) I Keep seeing Admission in Progress,what does this mean??

Admission in Progress simply means that you're yet to be offered admission yet,however all hope isn't lost.This is just the First List/Merit List,Unizik usually releases up to three admission list in different batches.So pls relax,keep calm and stop crying.Its not yet over until its over.Some people even see their name on matric day.

2) When will Unizik releaase its Second/Other Admission list???

We cant say for now,but we should expect another admission list in the next one month or less.So I will encourage

3)When would it be late to pay my Acceptance fees?

It's very safe to pay your acceptance fees as soon as possible,if you are interested in the admission offer made to you by the University.Delaying might seem that you aren't interested in the admission given to you,so the University might as well,give your admission to someone else.So please dear readers,kindly pay your Acceptance fee asap. Try to pay at least within a month of been given the admsission,anything more than a month is risky.

4) When I Check my admission Status,I keep seeing Invalid reg no??

This will happen when you have typed in your reg no incorrectly or you didnt copy and paste it correctly.It could also happen as a result of you checking on the wrong portal, this is the right portal for you to check your admission status http://portal.unizik.edu.ng/utme-screening/2016_2017/index.screening .If you are still having the same problem,then feel free to drop a comment on this post.We shall assist you resolve that asap.

5)My course was Changed,I wasn't given the course I applied for??

If you where given a different course from what you applied for,it could be as a result of you not meeting up with the cut off marks or the necessary requirements for that course and so you had to be offered an alternative course.

Lets say you applied for a course like Medicine or Law,the University considers candidates for admission into these departments based on the quota allocated to the University for that course,candidates with the best results and candidates from Education Least Developed States(ELDS).

6)I can't Check my Admission status on my Phone?

Please ensure you are using a top level browser like Firefox,chrome or UC browser.Insert your jamb reg no and then another page opens click the button under the button that shows step 1-3,you will see Check admission status.Click on it and your admission status will be displayed,still having difficulties???Kindly visit a cybercafe and access the portal by clicking on the link we had provided earlier in Answer 4 of this post and ensure you print out your admission status,if you been offered admission.

7)How do I know where to get a Decent Accommodation???

This is a question,most freshers ask.In Unizik as a fresher you usually have early morning lectures that starts from 7am and may end around 5/6pm in the evening.When looking for an accommodation,you should consider staying in the hostel or any Lodge that is close to school that can give you excellent facilities like running water etc.First year is usually stressful and you need to focus,to be able to be at your best.So choose a Lodge/hostel that best suits you and your needs.

8) I don't like the Course was admitted into,what do I do??

This is a general problem with many admission seekers and freshers,everyone wants to read professional courses like Medicine,Law,Engineering,Pharmacy,Accounting etc,some people even like courses with posh names like Biochemistry,Microbiology and brewing,Surveying and Geoinformatics etc.But the truth is, there is no course that is better than the other.All you need do is to read that course very well and understand how and what you can do with that course,that way when you're done with school you already have a sense of direction and purpose.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • richforeverMM: Also,our world is rapidly changing,with the advancement in technology,some courses have very bright prospects and are very flexible like Agricultural courses,Education,Botany,Fine Arts etc.So my dear don't feel like a failure because you aren't studying a professional course.

Still not satisfied with your course??Accept the admission first,and you can keep trying through Jamb or through Chang of course,after your first year in the University if you've very excellent grades.

9)Is the University still uploading names in the First/Merit List??

What we know for now is that the school must have concluded that process,if your name is still showing admission in progress,just relax and wait for the next list.There's hope that you could make it in that one.

10) My status is showing Incomplete registration,what do I do?

Its a pity that you're among the 3000 candidates that didn't complete their registration.The University sent a notice through their official platforms asking candidates who registered between 13-22 of September to go back and fill their details again,but unfortunately many didn't do that.So it simply means that you where not processed for this year's admission exercise.Am sorry about that,its already late.

11)I scored more than him/her but I wasn't given the course I wanted or I had better O'level grades and am yet to be admitted?

Well,the University considers so many things in admitting students,and not just your grades.Like ELDS candidates.Also,if you're yet to be admitted it doesnt mean that your name might not come out in the subsequent admission list.However,if you've legitimate/genuine complaints you can approach the Registrar's office or the DVC academic office.They would provide a more satisfying answer and could assist you in resolving the anomaly.

Thanks
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • vicky vite: Anoda question .my name was not on d incomplete list initially just after they released the list I saw mine there so what's d reason for that
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • elladiz: can someone pls respond to us. i checked when incomplete list was published and didnt find my name, only to find it when the merit list was published.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • vicky vite: I just tink we aspirant needs to protest
prestige_cox
nice..congrat
Peter Desmond
Good news...
jacksoncode
Hmm atlast
Diamond11
Cn sum1 help me d tin no gree open
SANGUINE
1 year ago
Congratss to everyone on the list
arinze333
Success to the admitted ones. I rep Unizik
dinhofry
Send ya reg let me help

I rep funai
Ekeso
kul
drinkwater
congrats guys
SANGUINE
1 year ago
my eye and ear want chop..... share your testimony together with course given.
benitex242
1 year ago
pls smone shuld tell me hw to check d list in d portal
Son_Of_God
1 year ago
Share ur courses and jamb score
Tijwakh
1 year ago
ABU whre ar u since dis tym?
noble vic