Posted by Myschool Paul
on 23rd June, 2020 | Comments
UNIUYO Post-UTME Registration, Cut-off mark, Screening dates, screening fee, and registration deadline for the 2020/2021 academic session have been published. The cut-off mark is 180. The cost is N2000. The deadline for registration is July 17th, 2020. See full details below;
The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for Screening. The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
How To Apply
UNIUYO Post-UTME Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your
8. Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: Friday July 17th, 2020.
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618