This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and have scored 140 and above in UTME, and a minimum of lower credit/merit in diploma, 8 points in NCE/IJMB for Arts and Education and 9 points for Sciences or second class lower division from a recognized institution for DE that there will be online screening exercise for admission
Candidates should visit the üniversity of Maiduguri Post UTME Website
Indicated in 1 below and register for the online screening exercise
Candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N 2000) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will open on 28th February 2022 and close on 4th April 2022
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
1. Visit www.putme.unimaid.edu.ng
2. Type your UTME Number as username and password. Both are case sensitive.
3. Enter valid and accessible e-mail and phone number and click on Process Payment
4 You wil be directed to REMITA to make the paymernt.
5. Make PAYMENT as follows
For Card payment you will be sent
OTP from REMITA to your phone number and E-mail, which you will use to complete the payment
For Bank Payment, you will print the payment slip with RRR and make payment at the bank
6. On successful payment using card, you wil be returned to the dashboard. you paid at a bank, you will login again using description in Step 2.
7. Click on verify payment to verify your payment.
8. Your name and course applied for will be displayed on the dashboard.
9. You wil be directed to the biodata page, fill your details and click next
10. Fill your next of kin details and click next
11. Finally provide your O'Levels results. Indicate the number of sittings (maximum of two), and select the certficatets) obtained. Provide the examination dates) and mumber(s).
12. For DE applicants, in addition to 11 above, you will provide Higher Education Certificate details to include Institution Attended, Date of Graduation, Certificate Obtained and Grade obtained.
13. Click next and upload the image of the documents indicated in 11and 12 above. The documents should be saved as image
14. You will be redirected to the dashboard
15. Review your submissions and if necessary, edit them
16. Once satisfied, click on submit.
17. Upon successful completion, the message "Application Submitted successfuly it can not be altered thanks"will be displayed
18. You wilI NOT be invited for physical screening or aptitude test; you will be notified once Admitted through CAPS
19. Once admission commences, visit putme.unimaid.edu.ng for updates
20. You may be sent SMS and/or email on any information that may concern you
Mal. Ali Adamu Madagwa