Posted by Myschool Paul
on 20th December, 2019 | 315 Comments
UNILORIN has added more names to the list of admitted candidates for the 2019/2020 session. All candidates who applied for admission in the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) are hereby advised to proceed to check their admission status on both JAMB CAPS and the school portal.
The procedures to check and confirm if you have been offered admission are provided below;
How To Check UNILORIN Admission List On School Portal
- Kindly log on to UNILORIN admission portal via https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and click on login.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
How To Check UNILORIN Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
If your admission status has changed to "ADMITTED" please do indicate on the comment section to notify others.