JAMB CBT 2018 App - Download Free

UNIBEN Admission List 2017/2018 Released

UNIBEN Admission List 2017/2018 Released

This is to inform candidates who applied for admission in University of Benin (UNIBEN) that they can proceed to check their admission status now on the school's portal.

Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status on the KOFA Portal.

How To Check Your Admission Status
-Visit https://uniben.waeup.org/login
-Enter your Username and Password in the spaces provided
-Click on Login to access your admission details.

Congratulations to admitted ones!

Download JAMB CBT 2018 App for Offline Practice, Free News, Brochure, Syllabus, Also for CBT Agents

Related Questions

beyusky
Congratulations to the admitted ones.. FTC.

Waiting for UI...
jobotor5
Where is ABU zaria, what are they waiting for?congratulations to the newly admitted ones.
  • Amaradesewa: I don't even know for ABU ooo.

Maybe it's when they give somebody hypertension, they wee release list
  • simonramsey: am also an abu aspirant..gosh i tire for their matter...can u add me on facebook.....simon samonius ramsey
  • KingEmms: All Basic Medical Science admitted candidates should message me on whatsapp to get added to our 100 level groupie I replied #Physiotherapy
Nastie EmJhay
I wonder wetin uniport dey wait 4
Ambi212
Finaly D Lng Awaited List Is Out Congrat To D Admited Ones
Ganre Cherub
Baba God i thank you... Uniben here i come!!!
Brainpill
In life I have learnt never to give up.Despite the discouragements and the negativity around me. I even find it difficult to comment here cos I have been known to be a regular Jambite. I don't know how to praise my God... After 4 attempts, he has crowned my effort when I have almost lost the zeal to go to school. I'm happy for My academic success. Uniben here i come
Moyenroy
thanks u jesus 4 ur favour over my academic lif.admitted animal science here i cm ooo uniben.
asunnyboy
congratulations to the admitted ones. prosper i must celebrate your success with you. uniuyo still waiting for your list
gloriachloe
bus admin admitted
asunnyboy
congratulations @gloria
Sunstone
I thank God I made it. All the way to UNIBEN. Geography and Regional Planning. God, I'm grateful...
  • Ekeiwu: did you check or see ur name in caps first bfre u were admitted
  • Kene541: cograts to you
  • oluwasegun07062802462: Did knw if dere is anybody admitted into surveying and geoinformatics department) it is geomatic in Uniben)
  • Sunstone: I logged on to my screen profile at uniben.waeup.org/login where confirmed my admission status. The top was initially written 'submitted' but now 'admitted'. Then I went to login to my JAMB profile through which I entered the CAPS (Central Admission Processing System). I clicked on 'Admission Status', something like "you have been offered a provisional admission at the University of Benin. Click 'accept' to accept your admission, 'reject' to reject your admission offer". There were 'accept' and 'reject'. I clicked on accept, and the two options suddenly because blank. I next day, I logged into my account at https://uniben.waeup.org/login , I was notified by a new profile created for me again of which password was to change in something. The 'Admitted' sign at the top of the page changed to 'Created'. The whole process history was written at the top of my page... I logged on to the new account with at the same https://uniben.waeup.org/login . It contains all - both my personal and my admission details, even the ones to be cleared at the school's clearance. I was given the option to "edit" my details, and "print admission letter" and "download application letter".. I am so excited about this prospect!!!

in reply to oluwasegun07062802462, I do not know anyone admitted into surveying and geoinformatics
  • ase2017_179117: Which website did u go to login to your jamb profile
  • Sunstone: jamb.org.ng/efacility
  • horperyermie: WHO ALSO RECEIVED MESSAGE FROM UNIBEN TO ACCEPT AN OFFER OF ADMISSION IN UNIBEN B.ed @ THE DELTA STATE COLLEGE, MOSOGAR? HOW TRUE IS THEIR PROGRAMME?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
horlahadeleke
Futminna
Jeezyflex
Congrats guys. Get ready
joeldonalda
congrats.. Unical, pls b fast oo
Derek chuks
Admitted history
  • Uzoma106: nairaland I was given educational administration instead of ecostat is dere a possibility 2 change course in school pls I need a fast reply on dis b4 accepting d admission

Practice JAMB CBT 2018. It's Free! Start Now!
Gain 200 Level Admission to study in any University of your choice. No JAMB, Low Fees - Call 08063692710
Study in Holland & Ignite your Potential - Attend the Free 2018 Fair - Register Now