September Admission 2019/2020 into Accra Institute of Techonology, Ghana - Undergraduate Programs

UI Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, Fee and Registration Details

UI Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, deadline and registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 200. Application cost is N2000. Deadline for registration is August 21st, 2019. See full registration details below;

This is to inform candidates who made the University of Ibadan their institution of first choice and scored 200 and above in the 2019 UTME that the University website will be open from Monday, 24 June, 2019 to Wednesday 21 August, 2019 for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online through https://admissions.ui.edu.ng/#/.

UI Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, Fee and Registration Details

The deadline for submission of bio-data O/level results may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.

1. PAYMENT INSTRUCTION

(a) Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://admissions.ui.edu.ng/#/) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 12222224EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.

Payment Options:

i) Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card

ii) Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank

iii) Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.

Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.

(b) Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.

(c) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.

(d) Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.

(e) Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.

(f) An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.

2. DATE OF POST UTME

The date for the post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their student portal on the University website and sms. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of non-functional phone numbers.

Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.

Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.

Thank you.

Sell Past Questions on Myschool
Post UTME Past Questions 2019/2020

omoloye
2 weeks ago
FUTA post utme is also out
Wolfgang
2 weeks ago
Beautiful evening to y'all.
As you can see that UI post utme details have been released, it's time to hasten your preparations in terms of reading. Best of luck to the aspirants but note, out of over 60,000 aspirants, 4,000 or less will be admitted next year.
If you'd love to be added to a UI aspirants' group, feel free to post your numbers or send a direct message.
olatunji
2 weeks ago
pls what of yaba tech
Glory
2 weeks ago
09031813473add me
mrdavegee
2 weeks ago
Pls add me also 08079773948
Hycentee
2 weeks ago
PLEASE HAS ANYONE REGISTERED FOR UI POST UTME?
  • temee: i tried logging in but it's telling me incorrect login credentials
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Wolfgang: Temme, I hope you've been able to log in. Input the correct details.. And don't use lower case when you're supposed to use upper case
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
KelvinEnugu
1 week ago
Please note that you can register for Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUT) even if it's not your school of choice in Jamb and you will be given admission if you perform very well. You can ask any student of the school for those doubting it and their cut off is not high For more info Zero eight one three five zero seven eight seven four six
Kings711
1 week ago
good day everyone.. pls i had 245 in jamb and i want to study law in uni ibadan.. pls am i eligible?? pls help.
opabode
1 week ago
Gooday Sir/Ma
I'm having challenge with the uploading of O Level result on the post UTME screening registration portal. I used camera to snap the result and resize to be below 500kb in JPG format but anytime I tried uploading it the site will bring out a message " the file uploaded is not valid jpg image file.
How do I go about it? Pls, help me out.
Thanks
Favour
1 day ago
Hello myschool. Please I have been having challenge in trying to login to my UI portal so as to register for their post utme but it keeps telling me 'login failed, incorrect credentials'. Though I recently did a change of course from DELSU to UI. But when I login to DELSU's portal, I stll see my details. I don't know what to do. Please I need help. Thanks.
  • Hycentee: go and confirm the change of institution... then you log in again.. but if you have logged in before and you have changed you default password which is supposed to be your name then you have to reset it
    Like 0    Dislike 0   15 hours ago
Hycentee
15 hours ago
i just completed my post utme registration for UI. inbox me for details馃榾馃榾