UNIABUJA Post-UTME/DE 2018: Cut-off mark, Eligibility And Registration Details

UNIABUJA Post-UTME/DE registration, Cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost and other relevant details for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is September 7th, 2018. Full details below;

The general public is hereby notified that the registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening/ admission exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session begins on 1st August, 2018 and ends on 7th September, 2018 on the University of Abuja 2018 Post-UTME Screening Portal- http://uniabujautme.com/putme/start.php.

UNIABUJA Post-UTME/DE 2018: Cut-off mark, Eligibility And Registration Details

Eligibility
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have:
1) Participated in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
2) Scored not less than 180 marks in the 2018 UTME.
Possess at least five “O” level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
3) The candidate must have chosen University of Abuja as first choice in the 2018 UTME.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2018 Post-UTME Screening Portal.

How to Apply for University of Abuja Post UTME Screening
Before commencement of registration, a Candidate is required to have his/her JAMB/ UTME registration number and O’Level examination qualifying details handy with the respective results check scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.

1. Visit the University of Abuja 2018 Post-UTME Screening Portal at http://uniabujautme.com/putme/start.php and create your profile.
2. To create your profile, fill the opened form as follows:
a. Input your JAMB/ UTME registration number.
b. E-mail Address (Username)
c. Phone number
d. Create a Password.
3. Click [Proceed]
4. Make your payment by Clicking on the “[Proceed]” button. Kindly note that you shall be re-directed to the Remita payment platform. The only acceptable payment option is by ATM.
ATM Payment Procedure:
a. Click [pay to proceed icon]
b. Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
c. Upon Confirmation, click proceed
d. On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
e. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
f. Enter the OTP number received and click submit
g. After making the payment, go back and log to the university of Abuja site- www.uniabujautme.com/putme/start.php with your username (JAMB/ UTME registration number) and password.
5. Candidates are required to provide information about their O’Level results. Please note that this stage is critical, as any incorrect information a candidate provides shall result in outright disqualification of the candidate.
a. Fill in the results check scratch card details for the applicable O’Level examination body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
b. Candidate specifies mode of entry, that is, UTME or DE
c. The candidate selects the Course and Faculty/ College he /she had chosen in the 2018 UTME exercise.
d. On selection of the course the Candidate applied for in the displayed form, a list of requisite subjects applicable to that course appears.
e. Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. Again note: incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
f. Candidate then clicks on the “[Submit]” Button.
g. Candidate may repeat steps 5 a. – c. in situation where the candidate combines results.
Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
6. Candidates should note:
a) The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification, if the candidate is admitted.
b) Any discrepancy between results entered at this stage and credentials presented for verification at point of admission into the programme, shall invalidate the candidate’s provisional admission.
7. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
8. After a candidate fills the form, they accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the “[Submit]” button. Return to the University of Abuja 2018 Post UTME Screening website within a week to check for your results.
Terms and Conditions
1. I confirm that I have read through and understood the information contained in this screening process.
2. I have paid the prescribed charge of N2.000.00 only in the Remita Platform via this website.
3. I understand that any wrong information I provided in the course of filling this form shall lead to my disqualification at any time any such wrong information is discovered.
4. I undertake that the information I have provided here are to the best of my knowledge, accurate and correct. I take full responsibility for all of it. I absolve the Authorities of University of Abuja and its assigns of any liability for their decisions taken based on any information I provided throughout this screening process.

JAMB 2019 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply
JAMB 2019 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!

Pedro Ezekiel
Who else noticed that the portal is not working please?
aniboku
The portal is not working...
floristylez
The portal is not working ooo
Pls the admins of myschool forum should contact uniabuja to help fix it as soon as possible
D.F.K
the portal has started working. I tried imputing my details and it keeps telling me records not found. please someone else try let me know if yours go through.
  • Pedro Ezekiel: Same here bro, it says "no record found". they still have to work on that portal for sure.
  • Alexis: Pls I did not put uniabj as my choice but I want to change now to my first choice pls am I advisable to go on...cus my first choice UNN will not give me admission cus of my score did not reach,,so I want to change to uniabj despite dy have brought their putme form...should I proceed maybe later b4 d reg close dy will give those dat put dem late time to reg....and how's d procedure gonna be?
  • Alexis: Asin procedure meaning how d exam gonna be?are we gonna travel there to write d exam or just do screening?
  • D.F.K: Alexis it doesn't matter when you put them as first choice all that matters is if you put them as first choice and if you met the minimum cutoff. so if you scored over 180 go and buy the form.
  • tyroon: I wanna knw the total package for fresh student
  • Rolly stella: I have been trying to login in my details but its showing me RECORD NOT FOUND. Pls what am i going to do.
Alexis
Pls will there be written exam or how will it be conducted?
  • D.F.K: most likely there will be a written exam.
  • Alexis: But last year they did not write nor did screening sef....nd y would there be written exam when their form is to end Sept 7th wen will they have the chance to write nd y so much days to be given for reg?
  • Sunnykay: Alexis. There is nor written exam neither is there any cbt test. It's just online screening as published on the school website.
Pedro Ezekiel
I just made payment now but i still can't login...it keeps on telling me "your Reg. No. or Password is incorrect" and they are correct.
  • imosid: Pedro I'm facing same problem here o I made payment since 10am on Monday till now they're still telling me that my reg number or password is incorrect. I'm really confused.
  • alex: yea me too..i made payment last week tuesday,,,they telling me password incorrect till now,,but am sure they will resolve it and also extend the closing date
akinyemigold
uni abuja is now open and updated
manmunir
The Portal is now 100% functioning
Laurele
Has anyone successfully registered please? It's still showing no record found for me
  • imosid: Yes I have.
    @ Pedro you have to make payment again before you can login.
    Your Money is hanging that's why you haven't been able to login and register.
  • CHRISTRIUMPH: please i registered yesterday and since i been unable to print acknowledgement slip please whats the problem????? it keep telling of o'level result verification in problem please do you know anything about this???
  • Jim: I'm getting the same reply too"O'level result verification in progress"...
    Please,who have been able to print acknowledgement slip successfully?
  • Laurele: @imosid i have not been able to register since, it's still saying no record found. i have been trying since they started the screening. what do i do please?
lax22
pls has anyone register for his or her DE form cos the page is not coming up
alex
my own registration keep saying incorrect password after i created my profile..and i tried to reset it, and its not working..has anyone experienced same thing?
  • dinivegifted: Have ur own registration done my own is showing incorrect password
  • Jay: same here my own is showing me incorrect password and i have made payment already
  • Bumble Bee: @Alex and @Jay, yes I experienced it. Let me tell you what happened with mine, perhaps you can learn from my experience:
    I created an account and paid during the first week; when I got to the WAEC section where you fill in scratch card details, I paused and spoke to my contact at UniAbuja. He told me to stop everything and wait for a go ahead from him as the portal wasn't fully functional yet, so I did as he said. When I paid for the Remita then, it wasn't deducted from my account.

He finally gave me the go-ahead on Wednesday last week but told me that I can only create a profile and submit scratch card details for the time being. I did; and then I began to experience what Jay experienced with a little twist: when I tried to login, it said "reg number or password is incorrect". So I decided to start a new application and it was telling me "no record found". Of course I was confused! Over and over again, I got the same response.

One time it showed "JAMB reg number valid", I then decided to do it on a system since I was using my phone all along- that's how I saw "no record found" again. I kept trying till I got the "JAMB reg number valid" msg again and I continued on the phone (instead of moving to a system like before) and made sure I completed the process from Remita stage (this time the money was deducted) up until the WAEC scratch card stage. Then I tried to login from the system and I got in.

I did everything even though my friend had told me to do only the profile creation and submit WAEC scratch card details. When it was time to print acknowledgement slip, the msg I got is shown in the image below.

So my friend was right in telling me to stop at the scratch card submission stage as that's the stage for verification of results as the image says.
BenMax
How do I get my print out? it's been days I have been trying to get it.. is it a general problem from the school portal?
  • Bumble Bee: I believe it's a problem from their end as I'm experiencing the same. Each time I click on "print acknowledgement slip", it shows me what you see in the image below.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • BenMax: IHey, , thanks. I got the print out. I'm juts waiting to know the admission status.. I hope you have seen yours too.
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Bumble Bee: Yes I have @ BenMax, I'm waiting same as you. Glad to hear you've got yours as well. All the best.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • BenMax: thanks.. All best too! God's grace is sufficient..
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 month ago
sadiya
1 month ago
I choose uniabj as second choice for de registration, I don't know if dey will give me admission....pls did anyone have an idea weda dey will give me admission
Laurele
1 month ago
i have been trying to register on the site since the screenng started, it keeps saying no record found even till this moment i am typing. who knows what i can do please, time is going already😞
manmunir
1 month ago
In case you are experiencing any difficulties during registration, avoid using you moile phone to do it, use a computer, and even on the computer, don't use Operam mini, or UC Browser. I strongly recommend Chrome Browser or FireFox or Siri or Edge. Those are the best strong browsers so far. Good luck. 😄
  • Bumble Bee: Funny, my phone was what I used when edge was doing anyhow. Well, as far as the result is the same; many roads to the market 🙂
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Bumble Bee: @manmunir, have you been able to get your acknowledgement slip? According to the portal, it'll be ready in a week from when we submitted results online. You did yours on the 14th of August; any show yet?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • oluwasegun: pls no record found after weeks of changing institution.....have used laptop and phone..no changes any help pls??? 😓
  • Bumble Bee: @Oluwasegun, see image below
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • oluwasegun: done with the payment. the problem is now ur reg number or password is incorrect....any help pls???
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • oluwasegun: and I didn't receive any rrr number
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • alex: this school is f**king crazy..till 30th and am still seeing incorrect password....tried to reset and i saw no profile found.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • kendeville: Try and contact the school via their email with the following details:
    The school ICT email: uniabujaputme2018@gmail.com
    1. Candidate Name / RegNo.
    2. Payment Reference No.
    3. RRR Number
    4. Remita Payment Receipt
    5. Reason of Complaint
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • alex: HELLO EVERYONE GOODNEWS FOR ALL OF US HAVING ONE PROBLEM OR THE OTHER..EVERYTHING IS NOW RESOLVE, UNIABUJA SITE FOR 2018 POST UTME IS NOW WORKING FINE. BOTH INCORRECT PASSWORD PROBLEMS ARE RESOLVED. BE QUICK TO REGISTER,, IT WILL EXPIRE VERY SOON..

ON A 4G WIRELESS AM RUNNING TO REGISTER,,LOL
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • oluwasegun: still veryfying results......how long does it take pls?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • oluwasegun: pls who has printed the slip?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • manmunir: Dear fellow aspirants, you can now print out your acknowledgment slip on the UniBuja UTME Portal. ❤