The management of the South-Western University (SWU) is now selling application forms for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Candidates who wish to take up courses in the university this academic year are invited to apply.
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences:
Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences:
Faculty of Pure And Applied Sciences:
Faculty of Social And Management Science:
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
POST GRADUATE SCHOOL
Admission Requirements into the Southwestern University
In order to gain admission into chosen fields of study, students are required to satisfy the requirements for respective courses of study. The minimum entry requirements for admission into Southwestern University are as follows:
– A minimum of Credit level grades in 5 subjects at (SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) O’ Level result or its equivalent, acquired in not more than two sittings.
– Candidates must sit for the current JAMB UTME exams and attain the National cut off mark as a statutory requirement for entry into a Nigerian University.
Students who are looking to transfer to the University from another accredited University has to meet the following requirements:
– Initial Admission Documents submitted to current Institution.
– Official Transcript from current Institution to be sent directly to the Office of the Registrar.
Method of Application for Admission into the Southwestern University
– Pay a non-refundable deposit of N10,000 into the university’s bank account.
Account name: Lagos City Polytechnic , Limited
Bank: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
Account number: 0108175382.
Or better still,
– Pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 into Southwestern University account at any branch of GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC A/C: 0108175382. (The name of the applicant must match the name on the bank teller and only application forms with confirmed payments will be processed)
– Proceed to complete your form online at www.southwesternuniversity.edu.ng
– Click on “APPLY NOW”
– Follow the instructions carefully and complete the online form
– Only application forms with confirmed payments will be processed (Ensure the e-mail and phone numbers supplied are valid as further application details will be communicated through these means)
– Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the screening exercise
– Make sure that the name of the applicant conforms with the name on the bank teller.
– Ensure to write your name and date of birth on page of your supporting documents.
– Ensure that you use your legal name and check that your name is the same on all documents to be submitted.
– Ensure you read through your application and supporting documents before submission.
– Submit all supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, in one folder to eliminate the chances of documents getting misplaced or separated during processing.