Posted by Theo
on 24th June, 2019 | 1 Comments
This is to inform prospective students that applications are invited from adequately qualified candidates for admission into the Redeemers University, Ede, off Gbongan – Oshogbo Rd, Osun State, Nigeria Undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. The price of the form is Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00). See further details below.
View Available Courses Below
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Science
- English & Professional Communication
- History & International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mass Communication
- Performing Arts (Theatre Arts/Film Studies)
- Physics with Electronics
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Tourism Studies
- Transport Management
You can now make payment with your MasterCard, VisaCard and VerveCard issued by any bank on RUN's admission portal.
Please clickhere to create a profile before making payment with your ATM card or visit any of the E-Tranzact partner banks to pay the sum of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only for the Redeemer’s University Post UTME using the eTransact platform.
Supply a valid JAMB number and other personal details at the bank
and obtain a receipt containing your jamb number and a confirmation order number.
Re-visit this page to proceed to completion of the application proper by clicking on the link below.
Click Here To Apply
How to Apply
- Create profile - supply your jamb number , a password and other personal details as requested on the Create profile page
- Click Create Profile button , on the create profilepage, after all the inputs are supplied.
- If profile is successfully created, proceed to log-in
- On successful log-in, click 'create-post-utme app' in order to create and submit your application
- If step 4 above asked for payment,first proceed to pay with etranzact,mastercard,verve or visa and on successful payment repeat step 4.
- You may edit successfully submitted applications by clicking 'manage applications' after you have log-in