Following the release of the scholarship examination result for the 2012 edition of OERL study in India programme, the management of Oredian Education Resources in conjunction with the awarding institutions have fixed the cut-off marks for the scholarships as stated below.
Category-1: Full Scholarship: 75% & above
Category-2: 2/3 years Scholarship : 60% - 74%
Category-3: 1 year Scholarship: 45% -59%
All successful beneficiaries of this scholarship scheme to study in India will be communicated via their mobile numbers provided during registration.
Processing of documents for their departure to India commences immediately as they are expected to report to school as soon as possible.
All interested students for Self-financing should send a formal request via email to:
email@example.com and copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org; attaching all their
relevant documents and indicating two courses of interest.
Required Documents to attach
1. WAECor NECO or NABTEB result/certificate
2. Scanned copy of the Data page of international Passport.
3. Scanned copy of passport photograph
It is instructive to note that limited slots are available for Engineering students.
1. People who did not pass the examination but wish to take care of their schooling expenses.
2. people who did not sit for the examination but wish to study in India through the Indian most trusted partner institution in Nigeria, OERL.
If you have not yet checked your result, Click here.
For further inquiries please call 08170023468, 08170023469 for support.