This is to inform you that Management, in line with the unique tradition of the University of issuing certificates to graduates immediately after the Convocation Ceremony and as well as the need to improve the delivery process of her operations, has decided that the issuance of Certificates for the recently convoked graduates for the 12th Convocation Ceremony be held at the various STATE CAPITAL STUDY CENTRES AND AT EACH OF THE STUDY CENTRES IN THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY AND LAGOS STATE from Monday, 3rd to Friday, 14 April, 2023.
Due to the Easter Holidays, certificates issuance will be suspended on Friday, 7th and Monday, 10th April, 2023 to mark the Good Friday and Easter Monday holidays respectively.
In view of the foregoing, all 2023 Graduates are hereby REQUIRED to note and adhere strictly to the following Regulations Guiding the Issuance of Certificates:
1. All Graduates concerned are to visit their respective STATE CAPITAL STUDY CENTRES WHILE THOSE IN THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY AND LAGOS STATE ARE TO BE AT THEIR RESPECTIVE STUDY CENTRES for the collection of their certificates.
2. They MUST present their duly signed and stamped final clearance from Bursary before collection of certificates
3. The ALUMNI CLEARANCE MUST also be presented before collection.
4. THE APPROVED MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION are
i. NOUN Student Identity Card generated directly from the Student Portal before graduation (NOT CYBERCAFE GENERATED/DESIGNED) OR
ii. ORIGINAL of National Identity Card or International Passport or Voter's Card or Driver's License MUST BE PRESENTED FOR SIGHTING WHILE A PHOTOCOPY MUST BE ATTACHED TO THE CLEARANCE FOR SUBMISSION BEFORE CERTIFICATES ARE ISSUED.
5. Convocation Brochures have been produced for all graduates and it is expected that each graduate should get a copy of the Convocation Brochure alongside the certificate AFTER FULFILLING 2,3,4 RESPECTIVELY.
6. VERY IMPORTANTLY for Graduates of MEd, MSc and MA programmes, only those who have submitted bound copies of their CORRECTED dissertations (with evidence sighted) will be issued certificates.
7. ALL Graduates are hereby advised not to pay additional fee under whatever guise for collection of certificates. Defaulting Graduates are directed to pay the outstanding fee to the Official accounts of the University through REMITA