The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in collaboration with Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) and its co-venture partners is currently offering a scholarship opportunity to Individuals who are seeking to study for a degree program in Nigeria.
The program aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grants to successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligibility: Applicants must:
*Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo to return to the Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
9. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information
12. You will receive an email and an sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
16. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information