Addax Petroleum Development (Nigerian) Limited (APDNL), operator of NNPC/ADDAX Production Sharing Contract (PSC) in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants from its host communities to apply for the 2020/2021 Host Community Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2021
Eligible Countries: Strictly for candidates from APDNL Host Communities (Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Imo)
Eligibility: To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship to return to the Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload a photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information
12. You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
16. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion