The Federal Polytechnic Nekede has published the registration guidelines for returning students of the school for the 2019/2020 session. All returning National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) students of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) are to follow the procedure below to complete their registration are to follow the following outlined procedures and guidelines for a successful registration exercise for 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) Registration Guidelines for Returning Students for 2019/2020 [ND & HND]
1. Proceed to the schools’ website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng, click on Verify Portal Account under
the Admissions Portal. Enter your Application No and Select your Student Type (New student or Returning student) then create your portal account. A unique Portal ID, email and password will be issued to you.
2. Login to your Portal account with the issued portal account details and Select “School Fee
Menu” and choose “Get School Fee” then and make fee payment at the Bank or from the school portal via ATM Card and Click on “Get School fee receipt” under School Fee Menu and Print the fee receipt.
3. Proceed to Medicals for X-Ray Screening if you haven’t done your Medicals, you will be assigned
to a medical facility automatically. The Facility will upload scanned copies of the X-Ray for
Examination. Visit MIS for Matric Number and Student Identity Card if you haven’t done so previously.
4. Login to portal account and click on “Course Management” to Register Semester Courses.
5. Print Semester Course Registration and Take to Department for Approval.
(The class Adviser will login and approve courses for students as they register.)
For assistance/support kindly call: 09090368743,or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org